Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Mac, Windows, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA G1400 is a high yield single function printer. Perfect for creating a first class, low-cost magnificent prints of records as well as pictures in the house or in the office. Canon PIXMA G1400 Supported Operating Systems, Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
Not everyone needs a multi-function tool. This model consists of all the great advantages of the PIXMA G Series, while is easy to use committed high return printer that produces top quality prints.
Improve the high quality of your prints with our excellent quality pigment black ink, to aid you in creating strikingly sharp messages while color dye inks for beautifully vibrant pictures. Additionally allowing you to appreciate printing indeterminate 4 x 6" photos in approximately 60 seconds.
PIXMA G Series has been created with design at its forefront, our first encountering ink containers are easy to renew making it basic to track ink levels, making sure that you're never ever caught off guard. While our portable while streamlined layouts enable complete combination right into a home/office environment.
Canon PIXMA G1400 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 (PGBK), GI-490 (C), GI-490 (M), GI-490 (Y).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 6000 pages, Colour: 7000 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Compatible Memory Cards: n/a.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included
- Printer Driver: My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, luick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: approx. 4.3 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 135 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46.5dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G1400 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,.NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver Download
|G1400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|G1400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G1400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|G1400 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|G1400 series Printer Driver Ver.2.91 (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver:Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1400 Driver:This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double-click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.