The Canon PIXMA 3220 Print files as well as web pages with crisp, clear text as well as dynamic shades while built-in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to immediately publish on both sides of the paper and also could help in reducing paper usage by approximately 50%. Speaking of internet printing, Easy-WebPrint EX allows you quickly accumulate and incorporate several web pages to develop and also publish your own design.
|Canon PIXMA MG3220|
The Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One provides outstanding high quality as well as convenience in a small bundle. Built-in Wi-Fi ® technology permits you to quickly print and scan wirelessly, from basically anywhere around your home. Built-in AirPrint compatibility enables you to publish right from your iPhone, iPad and also iPod touch wirelessly and with practically no setup! Print gorgeous, borderless images in your home approximately 8.5" x 11" dimension with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, in addition to the ease and also top quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can alter the cartridges and add paper all from the front of the printer thanks to FastFront.
Canon MG3220 Output quality was typical of inkjets, fine for fundamental home, college, or service document, but except papers like resumes with which you look for to seem of expertise, neither for applications calling for extremely small kind. Image quality was a bit sub-par for an inkjet. Problems consisted of dithering (graininess), posterization (sudden changes in shade where they should be gradual), as well as trouble printing thin, colored lines. Graphics were fine for normal house or school uses, but except formal records or handouts for people you look for to thrill.
Canon MG3220 Ink All our items are backed by a 100% Complete satisfaction Assurance. Take advantage of our wonderful rates on our remanufactured ink cartridges and also refill sets and conserve much more on materials for your Canon Pixma MG3220.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.2 ipm, Colour: ESAT (Colour) Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 1152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1792.
- Picoliter Size (colour): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Colour: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10," Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Airprint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour) Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features; Auto Scan Mode12, Network Scan, Push Scan (USB Only), Wireless Scanning.
- Colour Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7".
- Other Features: 7-Segment LED Display, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Colour Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit and Mac OS® X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MG3220 Printer Driver, Easy-WebPrint EX, My Image Garden, Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.7"W x 12.0"D x 6.0"H.
- Weight: 12.1 lbs.
- Warranty:1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver Download
|MG3220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG3220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG3220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Unistall Canon PIXMA MG3220 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then choose Restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3220 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3220, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3220 with wireless to print your document or file.