Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless We assessed the all-black variation of the maker, though white is also offered and, according to the Canon item gallery, a bright red one could be in the offing. Whatever the color, they're nice boxes with rounded upright edges and also surprisingly tiny impacts.
|Canon PIXMA MG3550|
The PIXMA MG3550 Speeds can publish at 9.9 ppm for black as well as 5.7 ppm for color. These are rather modest specs and, under test, we obtained sensibly near to the very first of them. The 5-page black message document offered 7.7 ppm, while the much longer, 20-page version, raised this to 8.1 ppm. The five-page black letter and color graphics examination returned 1.9 ppm, though, which is really sluggish as well as the duplex record-- duplex print is primary-- was likewise slow-moving, at a pure 2.2 ppm.
CANON MG3550 high Quality and Expenses Print high quality, even for such an affordable printer, is excellent. The black message is crisp and also dense, and colors in company graphics are surprisingly extreme, though in a plain paper copy they looked a little muddy. Images were every well recreated, with plenty of detail and also exact colors, throughout. The LED-illuminated, Contact Photo Sensing unit (CIS) flatbed scanner is rated at 4,800 x 1,200 ppl improved and gave good clear scans of a message as well as an image-based product.
An inner telescopic tray folds up down on top, to take the pages or images you publish, but the end of these web pages is sustained by a paper quit which swings from the leading edge of the feed tray, a slightly difficult approach. The controls are set right into the main panel of the MG3550 and also are very minimal, with LEDs to show power, cordless connection and ink and also paper condition. There's no LED duplicate counter, let alone an LCD present, as well as you're left to the Windows or OSX driver for most functions. There's a switch sequence you can utilize to develop a wireless link with WPS setup, though.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Specifications:
- Printing Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Mono Printing Speed: Up to 9.9 ipm.
- Colour Printing Speed Up to 5.7 ipm
- Maximum Paper Tray Capacity (Sheets): 100
- A3 Printing: N
- Paper Sizes Supported; A4
- Paper Types Supported: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Photo Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Canon Photo Stickers, Canon T-Shirt Transfer.
- Maximum Paper Weight Supported: Plain paper: 64 – 105 gsm, Canon photo paper: Up to 300 gsm
- Borderless Printing: Y
- Double Sided Printing: Yes - Automatic
- CD/DVD Printing Tray: N
- Canon MG3550 Ink
- Some Ink Cartridges Required: 2.
- Compatible Ink Cartridges: Standard ink cartridges: PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour). Optional XL ink cartridges: PG-540 XL (Black), CL-541 XL (Colour).
- Product Height: 15.2 Centimetre.
- Product Width: 44.9 Centimetre.
- Product Depth: 30.4 Centimetre.
- Product Weight: 5.4 Kilogram.
- Critical Information
- Type: All-in-one printer (print, copy & scan)
- Print Technology: Inkjet
- Print Colour: Colour
- Usage: Home Office
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only) Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, iOS Android Windows RT.
- Case Colour: Black
- Built-in Screen: No.
- Direct Printing
- Web Enabled Printer: Y
- Built-in Memory Card Reader: No.
- Direct Printing From USB: Y.
- PictBridge Compatible: N.
- Copier/Canon MG3550 Scanner
- Mono Copying Speed: Up to 9.9 ipm.
- Colour Copying (ppm): Up to 2.7 ipm.
- Mono Scan Speed: Up to 14 seconds.
- Colour Scan Speed: seconds Up to 14.
- Scanning Resolution (dpi): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): N.
- Wireless Printing: Y.
- Wi-Fi Direct Enabled: N.
- Apple AirPrint Enabled: Y.
- Google Cloud Print Ready: Y.
- Other Mobile Printing Services: Canon PIXMA MG3550 Manual Printing Solutions.
- Bluetooth Enabled: N.
- NFC Enabled: N.
- USB Connection: USB 2.0.
- Ethernet Connection: N.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver Download
|MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG3550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG3550 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3550 Driver:This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 How to scan
- You can browse items placed on the platen with settings suitable for documents.
- Place the piece on the platen. Putting Items (When Scanning from a Computer)
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings, select the Settings (Document Scan) dialog, then set the paper size, resolution, etc. as required.
- Click Document.
Canon PIXMA MG3550 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3550 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3550, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3550 with wireless to print your document or file.