The Canon PIXMA MG3660 Wireless is all-in-one printer will certainly please all your needs for the individual, job as well as the relative printing. Being WiFi connected, you could keep the floor covering without cable tv and print from throughout your house. With 2PL attractive print-head technology, you could release borderless A4 web pages in great color and also sharp detail at 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution.
|Canon PIXMA MG3660|
PIXMA MG3660 uses services to be able to produce high-quality prints, scan as well as the copy in your home. Removes the requirement for unattractive cords with incredibly secure Wi-Fi function and can link directly to your printer with the Apple AirPrint as well as Canon easy photo print app. has also had a range of innovative. Also, enables individuals to have it in your home. It supports several attributes that make the printing experience obtain simpler. On top of that, it has excellent efficiency in distribution. It may be the option for those that seek the multifunction printer in one package.
Canon MG3660 supports scanning and also duplicating. For the style, it comes rather excellent which two options of color; black and white. However, it has no LCD on the front as it is to make the user unable to do the print view with it. It is showcased with a number of a switch in addition to LED light. When red LED light is on, it means that the paper is out and also you need to feed it. On the other hand, is geared up with the flip paper tray that allows accommodating as much as 150 sheets of paper. Something that makes the office tasks obtain much easier is about the WiFi connectivity. It enables the customer to get direct accessibility for printing and scanning via the gizmo.
Canon MG3660 ink cartridges. On the distant possibility that you look around online, you could situate the standard dark ink cartridge at a bargain for around ₤ 11, while the norm tri-shading cartridge-- which incorporates each of the three cyan, maroon, and yellow hue inks-- pertains to about ₤ 14. Those expenses don't appear to be also horrible till you find that the dark cartridge takes place for only 180 web pages, which works out at a little more than 6p for every web page-- a galactic cost for basic printing. Tri-Shading Cartridges offers you an expense of around 7.8 p for every penny each web page, which is reasonable for inkjet shading printing. Venture as much as the XL cartridge at ₤ 18 and the expense tumbles to an amazingly practical 4.5 p for every single web page. Without a doubt, even along these lines, the high cost of Canon's dark ink cartridges is yet discouraging.
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Specifications:
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi, Print Speed; B&W: 9.9 ipm, Colour: 5.7 ipm
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl(Y), 11pl (PGBK)
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes(DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm)
- Camera Direct Printing: Available via PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print from any iOS device through Apple Air Print.
- Copier Speed; Colour document: Approx. 22sec / 2.7ipm, Multiple Copy: 1-21 pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Software Included: MP Driver, XPS Printer Driver, Easy-WebPrint EX, MyPrinter, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, On-Screen Manual
- Power Consumption; Off Approx. 0.1W, Standby (scanning lamp is off) connection to PC: approx. 1.4W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 16W7
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 449 x 304 x 152 mm, Weight: Approx. 5.4 kg
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201))
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Weight: Approx. 5.4 kg
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver Download
|MG3660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3660 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3660 Wireless Setup:
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, make sure your printer is turned on
- If the power is on, the POWER lamp will be lit
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the access point (or wireless network router) you want to connect your
- printer to.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to the manual of your network device or contact its manufacturer.
- Check if your device supports IEEE802.11n, 802.11g or 802.11b.
- If your device is set to the "IEEE802.11 n only" mode, WEP or TKIP cannot be used as a security protocol. Change the
- a security protocol for your device to something other than WEP and TKIP or modify the setting to something other than
- "IEEE802.11 n only."
- For office use, consult your network administrator.
- Take added care when connecting to a network that is not protected with security measures, as there is a risk of disclosing
- data such as your personal information to a third party.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct link to the computer over a wireless connection without an
- access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.