The Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Have all brand-new type of fun with your photos by adding new impacts like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Video Camera, Soft Focus as well as Blur Background before you print. Take pleasure in a brand-new sphere of printing alternatives as PIXMA Cloud Link allows you conveniently publish photos from on-line photo CDs CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and also Picasa along with themes consisting of seasonal fixed and also calendars from a compatible Canon Wireless All-in-One, all without a computer system. With AirPrint, wirelessly print photos, e-mails, web pages as well as other papers without the need to set up device drivers, conserving time as well as creating a seamless individual experience.
|Canon PIXMA MG5320|
This Pixma MG5320 Layout You could access most sort of memory tools making use of these 2 slots and the USB port below them. Framed in shiny high-impact plastic with enticing slopes and also rounded corners, the Pixma MG5320 does not look much like a printer when the paper trays are closed. Only the control panel, a series of buttons laid flush right into the scanner bed cover surface, gives it away. Considering 18.3 pounds as well as determining 17.8 inches vast by 14.5 inches deep, it has a little larger footprint compared to lots of AIOs around this price, yet because it does not have an ADF, it's just 6.6 inches high.
Features & Configuration Establishing the Canon MG5320 could not obtain any type of easier, especially if your router supports Wi-Fi Protected Arrangement (WPS). You just tell the printer's configuration wizard to make use of WPS. It enters into discovery mode as well as motivates you to press the WPS switch on your router, and after that attaches to the router. If your router does not support WPS, you'll have your wireless network password convenient. The one step that's rather unusual, other than on other Pixma photo printers, is a calibration treatment, which requires printing on a unique type included with the printer. The printer motivates you for the calibration type throughout setup, however, making this a simple action.
Paper Handling The MG5320 has two input trays: a 150-sheet drawer that glides into the front of the tool (underneath the 150-sheet result tray) and also a specialized input tray that folds out at the back. The back input tray comes in handy for publishing images and envelopes without needing to reconfigure the upper input drawer. When you inform the print driver to use any type of media apart from 8.5x11-inch simple paper, it immediately switches to the back tray. You could also set up the drawer for envelopes, 4x6-inch image paper, and more-- just in case you should print a bunch of envelopes or pictures in one print run.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD:Printable Disc.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing. (Canon mg5320 ink).
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets.
- MG 5320 Scanner
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: Memory Card Support SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® MultiMediaCard® Plus miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card RS-MMC™ USB flash memory Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, PIXMA Cloud Link, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP and Mac OS® X v. 10.4.11 to 10.6.x.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge11 (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MG5320 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, Full HD Movie Print, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu EX.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.8 W x 14.5D x 6.6 H.
- Weight: 18.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Download
|PIXMA MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.40.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|PIXMA MG5320 Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG5320 ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon PIXMA MG5320 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG5320 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG5320, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG5320 with wireless to print your document or file.