The Canon Pixma MG5420 Wireless all new kind of fun with your pictures by adding brand-new impacts like Fish Eye, Miniature, Plaything Cam, Soft Emphasis as well as Blur History before you publish. Exactly what's even more, its sophisticated paper managing offers you numerous printing options: Publish on CDs and DVDs, in addition to lots level and also image paper at the same time, so you are constantly ready to print. And also, its built-in Auto Duplex Printing assists you to be eco-conscious by immediately publishing on both sides of the paper.
|Canon PIXMA MG5420|
The PIXMA MG5420 generates fantastic detail in both organisation files and also photographs with 9600 x 2400 optimum shade dpi as well as a 5-Color Ink System. As well as replacing those inks facts as well as easy with the Break Edge attribute. With its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the remarkable MG5420 faithfully reproduces the colors of your initial papers. And thanks to Apple AirPrint and also PIXMA Cloud Link, Lets you print wirelessly from your suitable mobile phone or tablet computer. You can also view gorgeous, easy-to-view scans by sophisticated image evaluation and area-by-area information adjustment, instantly. And also, you can print and also scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT as well as Android devices without a computer system, thanks to the totally free EPP application.
The MG5420 Setup and also Speed, I ran my tests using a USB connection to a system running Windows Vista. Arrangement was typical, however with one irritating hiccough. The printer refused to publish the automatic positioning web page the initial 2 times I tried, revealing an unhelpful error code on the front panel LCD and also telling me to try once more. After I turned the printer off, after that on once again, the positioning page printed, as well as I had no other problems. I 'd be a great deal more comfortable with this problem if the error message had actually informed me something beneficial. Nevertheless, as soon as I surpassed setup, every little thing functioned all right.
Canon MG5420 Top quality as well as Other Problems, it makes up for with result top quality that's easily above the same level overall, with typical graphics top quality for an inkjet MFP as well as significantly much better text and photo top quality than many. Edges on message characters typically aren't quite as crisp as you would certainly obtain from a laser, but the message is a lot more understandable at tiny font sizes that message from many inkjets, and it's quickly sufficient for any service usage except desktop publishing.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- canon mg5420 Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251 C XL Cyan, CLI-251 M XL Magenta, CLI-251 Y XL Yellow, CLI-251 BK XL Black, PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper.
- Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope: CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds, Reduction / Enlargement, 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode11, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit input/24-bit output
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Card, SDHC™ Card, MultiMediaCard®, MultiMediaCard® Plus, miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, RS-MMC™, MMC mobile™ , Memory Stick Duo™ , Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™
- Other Features: 3.0 LCD, WiFi LED, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM16, Quiet Mode, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Advanced Media Handling, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, QuickStart
- canon mg5420 printer software OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Intel processor, Mac OS® X v10.5.8 - 10.9.x.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, Card Slots
- Dimension (W x D x H), 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H)
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download
|PIXMA MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|PIXMA MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG5420CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PIXMA MG5420 Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG5420 XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG5420 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Unistall Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon mg5420 scan to PC you have to have the proper software installed. Just follow these instructions.
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer. If you don’t have the disc, you can obtain the software on the Canon website.
- Select “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX” > “MP Navigator EX“.
- Select “Photos/Documents.“
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
- Set preferences on the screen as needed. Select the “Scan” button when ready.
- The Pixma 5420 should start the scanning process. When it’s finished, select “Save” to save the document(s) as a JPEG, or select “Save as PDF” to save it in PDF format.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button on your Canon PIXMA MG5420.
- Use the [??] Buttons to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- When the screen displays for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point that is the name (or SSID) of your system, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX.”
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your system listed, then press the left function button to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? Buttons to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5420.