The Canon PIXMA MG5520 wireless additionally provides Auto Power On, an easy feature that promptly powers up the printer whenever you send an image or file to be printed. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you quickly release on both sides of the paper as well as could lessen paper consumption by around 50%, helping you to save money in addition to the environment. Full HD Movie Print turns your preferred HD motion picture clips caught with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital electronic cams as well as VIXIA digital cameras right into stunning prints! The Auto Scan Setting acknowledges the kind of original you're scanning, then scans and also saves with the proper settings instantly. Quick Start aids you start fast - merely push the power switch and also you can start inputting commands in secs. And Relaxed Setting allows you print anytime without worrying regarding disrupting those around you.
|Canon PIXMA MG5520|
The PIXMA MG5520 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer with a smart layout supplying a combination of high performance as well as real ease. Release lovely, indeterminate pictures approximately 8.5" x 11" as well as crisp records with remarkable excellent quality. uses 4800 x 1200 optimal colour dpi with 2pl technology, 5 private ink containers as well as the ChromaLife100+ system. If a colour goes out, you just change the ink storage tank you need. And also, the Break Side attribute permits quick access to the ink containers for straightforward replacement. With a 2.5" LCD present, allows you sneak peek your pictures before you publish, and repair your pictures with Auto Photo Fix II.
The Canon MG5520 includes the benefit of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which permits you publish images as well as documents from your smart phone. With the cloud printing feature you could print directly from choose prominent online Cloud services such as, Picasa Web Albums ™, Flickr ®, Facebook ®, Twitter ®, Dropbox ™, and so on, either at the printer itself or with your mobile phone using the cost-free PPS app. AirPrint allows you to publish directly from your iPhone ®, iPad ® or iPod touch ® wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi ® technology allows you to release and scan wirelessly from practically anywhere around your residence.
Output top quality is a toughness for the MG5520, with a little above-par message for an inkjet, ordinary graphics premium quality, in addition to rather above-par photo high quality. Text was good enough for any kind of sort of residence, college, or internal business usage; I would absolutely fix a limit at records like resumes with which you seek to thrill through their aesthetic look. Slim lines were nearly shed in one image. Dithering through graininess was visible in some pictures. Image premium quality was a little above average for an inkjet. A monochrome photo exposed minor tinting and also a number of smudges. There was a moderate loss carefully in intense areas in a number of prints.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- canon mg5520 Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- canon mg5520 how to scan
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® , Windows , Windows 7 SP, Windows Vista SP, Vista SP, Windows XP SP 32-bitMac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.0 (W) x 14.6 (D) x 5.9 (H).
- Weight: 14.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Download
|MG5520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG5520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5520 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Unistall Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon MG5520 how to scan:
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer. If you don’t have the disc, you can obtain the software on the Canon website.
- Select “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX” > “MP Navigator EX“.
- Select “Photos/Documents.“
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
- Set preferences on the screen as needed. Select the “Scan” button when ready.
- The Pixma 5520 should start the scanning process. When it’s finished, select “Save” to save the document(s) as a JPEG, or select “Save as PDF” to save it in PDF format.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button on your Canon PIXMA MG5320.
- Use the [??] Buttons to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- When the screen diplays for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point that is the name (or SSID) of your system, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX.”
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your system listed, then press the left function button to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? Buttons to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5520.