The Canon Pixma MP495 Wireless becomes part of Canon's most recent round of consumer-level all-in-one printers as well as gets an upgraded look that's both visually sensational and useful at the same time. In comparison to in 2015's silver-and-black color design, the brand-new schedule features a glossy black coating that repels fingerprints and also offers the printer an exec air. Literally, the develop maintains the rounded edges as well as the small footprint at a convenient 18 inches vast, 13 inches thick, as well as 6 inches tall, however the cost level by leaving from the traditional LCD display we saw in previous versions, for a side panel with buttons for regular printing features like beginning, stop, shade vs. black and white, toggling in between ordinary as well as photo paper sizes, as well as, of course, a power button.
|Canon PIXMA MP495|
Canon mp495 wifi For the first time in residence picture printing you could publish still photos from your recorded HD motion pictures with extraordinary technology called Full HD Movie Print. The all brand-new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD motion picture clips captured with your suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot electronic cameras into beautiful prints! The MP495 supplies a 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with Canon's patented Hybrid Ink System. So, you'll have a pigment black ink for a crisp message and color ink for lovely images approximately 8.5" x 11" all with outstanding quality. Auto Photo Fix II technology automatically assesses as well as uses photo adjustment, red-eye removal as well as multi-zone exposure adjustment for lovely photos.
Print top quality is excellent with clear, well-formed black message as well as draft mode text still looking extremely serviceable. Colour graphics are likewise tidy and also brilliant, offering attractive and beautiful papers. We had actual problems with missed out on enrollment in the color scan we took, generating jagged marks in locations of solid color. This was reproducible in between duplicates yet might have been a problem with this certain example. The image print was tidy as well as colors were natural, however, abnormally for Canon, a great deal of darker detail was shed.
The Pixma MP495 performance is acceptable. It printed plain-text web pages at 5.7 web pages each min on both the PC as well as the Mac, while our consumer-grade PC images printed at simply over 2 ppm on ordinary paper and 1 pm on picture paper. The expert Mac image took just over 3 minutes to print. Scanning as well as copying speeds fell below the mean. However, they're quickly enough for periodic usage. All Canon's new models use phenomenal outcome, and the Canon MP495 is no exception. Text appears black and also very smooth at default settings and exceptional at top quality. Colour graphics have a somewhat orange cast on ordinary paper, yet this tiny vanishes when you print the pictures on Canon's image paper. Color duplicates looked excellent, though they experienced the same, small orange shift.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 320 / Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag"™; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Smartphone Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT Color: Approx. 26 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Image Repeat, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan.
- Canon mp495 ink, Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 7 Segment LED, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MP495 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only) Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.8 W x 13.2D x 6.0 H.
- Weight: 12.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver Download
|MP495 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MP495 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP495 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP495 series Printer Driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|MP495 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MP495 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|MP495 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|MP495 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|MP495 series Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|MP495 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|MP495 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP495 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MP495 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Maintenance] button (A) on the printer for approximately 5 seconds.
- Press the [Fit to Page] button (A).
- Then press the [WPS] button on your access point within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will ﬂash while searching for, or connect to the access point.
- When a wireless connection is complete, the LED lights up for about 3 seconds, then changes to "1". Make sure that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer is also lit.
- If any of the following error codes are displayed on the LED (alternately flashing between the letter “E” and then a “Number” followed by another “Number”), please press the [Black] or [Colour] button to dismiss the error, and then repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Specific error details:
- Error E, 2, 1.
- This error appeared when wireless connection setup was not completed within 2 minutes after pressing the WPS button.
- Is the access point turned on? If the access point is already turned on, turn it off, and then turn it back on.
- Error E, 2, 3.
- This error appears when multiple WPS access points are detected. Please wait for a while, then conﬁgure WPS settings again.
- If you have more than one access point, press the [WPS] button on only one access point.
- Network settings confirmation
- To confirm that your printer is successfully connected to your wireless network, you can print out the network settings of your printer:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press the [Maintenance] button (A) repeatedly until the LED displays
- Press the [Colour] button or the [Black] button.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Link Status” indicates “Active” and that the SSID - Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP495.