The Canon PIXMA MP560 Review is similar in dimension, shape, and look to Canon printers of the past, most significantly. It has the natural glossy black and matte silver finish as well as rests unassumingly in your office at just 18 inches large, 14.5 inches deep, and also 6 inches tall. We should note that you need to extend the outbound paper tray to make use of the printer, which will certainly include about 4 inches to the width. At the same time, we never anticipate lots of design flair in these more affordable multifunctions. However, Canon shows that original shapes, as well as an expert finish, never go out of style.
|Canon PIXMA MP560|
The Canon MP560 Wireless and also Auto Duplex Printing has arrived!! Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer allows you conveniently print from anywhere around your house enjoying extraordinary 9600 x 2400 optimum color dpi with a minimum shade droplet size of 1pl and a five particular ink storage tank system. So, you could publish lovely indeterminate pictures approximately 8.5" x 11" or crisp, clean documents and appreciate unbelievable high quality. Its built-in two-sided printing can conserve your paper as well as aid the atmosphere so you can be reliable and green, all at the same time. The new Auto Photo Fix II feature changes automatically and also supports to fix your pictures, and you can preview images before you print on its built-in 2.0" LCD.
Pixma mp560 Paper handling likewise mirrors the performance of Canon's older printer models, with a 150-sheet front control that slides out from beneath the device and another 150-sheet tray on the back for smaller sized image paper as well as different paper sizes. We're likewise surprised as well as amazed that Canon put an auto-duplexer on there for double-sided prints that could save you cash on media while additionally saving trees and the setting.
The MP560 Performance against four various other competitive printers in the same price range, as well as while we weren't always disappointed by the results, they didn't blow us away. It registered average results throughout all four of our examination files (presentation, 4-inch-by-6-inch images, also permitting the Epson Labor force 310 more than 2x gains at an underwhelming 6.74 vs. 13.11 pages of text per min, respectively. We'll still applaud Canon for generously offering you auto-duplexing as well as various another fee.
The Pixma MP560 Wifi lets you attach the printer to a host computer system using USB 2.0 or with the wireless print server constructed into the system, but turn it over as well as you'll notice that there's no place to connect an Ethernet cable for network accessibility, which indicates that company buyers and also IT specialists should definitely look somewhere else for these features. Once more, we recommend the Lexmark Effect S305, a $100 multifunction with USB connectivity, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet networking. Going to the testimonial for the full tale.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 39 seconds, ESAT Black: Approx. 9.2 ipm, ESAT Color: Approx. 6.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black:320, Color: 2,048, Total: 2,368.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: 600 x 600 dpi, Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing Calendar Print, Document Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT Color: Approx. 26 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy, Face Brightener / Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Canon mp560 ink, Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi Lamp, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Easy-Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Output Tray, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.3.9 to v10.5.x.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g, also compatible with IEEE802.11n), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional), Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included
- Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MP560 Printer Driver, Easy-Photo Print EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only), MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.9 W x 14.5 D x 6.3 H.
- Weight: 17.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver Download
|MP560 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MP560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 2000)|
|MP Drivers for Network|
|MP560 series OSX Printer Driver|
|MP560 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (OS X)|
|MP560 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MP560 series Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|MP560 series ScanGear for Linux|
|MP560 series RPM Linux Print Drivers|
|MP560 series Debian Linux Print Drivers|
|MP560 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Maintenance] button (A) on the printer for approximately 5 seconds.
- Press the [Fit to Page] button (A).
- Then press the [WPS] button on your access point within 2 minutes.
- For exact details regarding pressing the WPS button, please refer to the access point manual.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will ?ash while searching for, or connecting to the access point.
- When the wireless connection is complete, the LED lights up for about 3 seconds, then changes to "1". Make sure that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer is also lit.
- If any of the following error codes are displayed on the LED (alternately flashing between the letter “E” and then a “Number” followed by another “Number”), please press the [Black] or [Colour] button to dismiss the error, and then repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Specific error details:
- Error E, 2, 1.
- This error appeared when wireless connection setup was not completed within 2 minutes after pressing the WPS button.
- Is the access point turned on? If the access point is already turned on, turn it off, and then turn it back on.
- Error E, 2, 3.
- This error appears when multiple WPS access points are detected. Please wait for a while, then con?Gure WPS settings again.
- If you have more than one access point, press the [WPS] button on only one access point.
- Network settings confirmation
- To confirm that your printer is successfully connected to your wireless network, you can print out the network settings of your printer:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press the [Maintenance] button (A) repeatedly until the LED displays
- Press the [Colour] button or the [Black] button.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Link Status” indicates “Active” and that the SSID - Service Set Identifier (the name of your wireless network) indicates the correct name of your wireless network.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MP560.