Canon PIXMA MG2550 wireless Suitable for day-to-day printing, scanning and copying, this fast All-In-One includes the FINE cartridge system for premium quality photos as well as documents. Its compact design with fashionable white surface occupies much less area in the house and ensures effortless paper loading and also ink substitute.
|Canon PIXMA MG2550|
The Pixma MG2550 print top quality compared to the current criteria of inkjet midrange is fairly low, it quits the resolution to an optimum of 4,800 x 600 DPI. For an inkjet is a little bit little, so we recommend getting this model only if the print quality actually do not care. Even the printing speed is not exceptional, as well as with an average rate of 8 pages each minute for a normal print in black and white and one page every 15 seconds with regard to shade printing (4 web pages per min), is presently in Canon inkjet printers slower market.
Canon mg2550 ink XL excellent cartridges deliver substantially more web pages as well as last longer between ink substitutes suitable if you publish often - and also can deliver up to 30% cost savings per page compared with their common matchings. this model supplies the opportunity to use the brand-new style XXL cartridge, which assures a higher return (as much as 400 web pages in black and white and also 300 color pages) as well as equilibrium is extra useful than traditional refills.
Although made use of for photocopier, the Canon MG2550 is just appropriate for carrying out tiny tasks (few records each time, ideally message and black and white), however it is definitely not necessary for all those copies that need a minimum of top quality in a lot more. Additionally the time to earn a photocopy is not very little, taking into consideration that the whole process, from starting to finish (from scanning to printing) lasts an average of regarding thirty seconds.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types
- Plain Paper: Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (pain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 31 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32bit only), Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, Supported Mobile Systems, Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu: Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver Download
|MG2550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG2550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2550 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2550 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2550, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG2550 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG2550 How To Scan:
(Note: If the printer is compatible with scanner)
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer. If you don’t have the disc, you can obtain the software on the Canon website.
- Select “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX” > “MP Navigator EX“.
- Select “Photos/Documents.“
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
- Set preferences on the screen as needed. Select the “Scan” button when ready.
- The Pixma 2550 should start the scanning process. When it’s finished, select “Save” to save the document(s) as a JPEG, or select “Save as PDF” to save it in PDF format.