The Canon PIXMA MG2550S All-In-One, allowing you print, scan and replicate documents as well as photos at speed without compromising on top quality Straightforward to use, small as well as desk-friendly device with powerful functions for each home customer. This inkjet printer fits around your lifestyle with a quiet and non-disruptive sound level. Minimize both money and time with the energy-efficient auto-power-on/power-off function. The Canon PIXMA printer instantly turns on when you begin publishing and also gets into standby mode after seven mins.
|Canon PIXMA MG2550S|
This multi-purpose Canon PIXMA printer allows you to scan as well as duplicate data, as well as printing high-quality photos. Merely link to the printer using the USB connection for a quick printing option. Scanning in documents is equally uncomplicated: just place your documents on the scanner and choose the scan setting to develop duplicate or electronic copies. Compact and the fashionable resort was developed for the top quality and also the simplicity of use.
Canon MG2550S Ink Using the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges, you can save as much as 30% on the price per web page compared with their standard matchings. Get much more web pages each cartridge and go longer in between cartridge substitutes; won't set you back the planet to run. Print, scan and replicate high-quality records from your house with all-in-one printer Easy to use with built-in buttons, the Canon makes publishing papers quick and also straightforward. The near-silent Canon printer is a hassle-free addition to the household residence.
The PIXMA MG2550S uses incredible worth for money: a budget-friendly home printer that generates remarkable high-quality papers and also photos. beautiful Cartridge technology means deep blacks, vivid colors and a great level of detail. Making use of Canon FINE cartridges, you can generate high-resolution pictures and fine message prints and also conserve time on print jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages , Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 31 seconds¹, sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver Download
|MG2550S series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG2550S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MG2550S series Full Driver & Software Package MacOS 10.12|
|MG2550S series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (MacOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 MacOS 10.12 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MG2550S series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|MG2550S series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.70 (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2550S Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then choose to Restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG2550S Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2550S printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2550S, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG2550S with wireless to print your document or file.