The Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wireless this All-In-One wirelessly around the house and also remotely from smartphones so everyone could take pleasure in the very same high-quality results. It's suitable for your day-to-day printing, scanning and duplicating requirements, plus it consists of Wireless LAN PictBridge so you can quickly print your pictures straight from suitable cordless cameras. With it's small as well as fashionable design, it's a fantastic space saver and also very easy for you to fill paper and change ink.
|Canon PIXMA MG2950|
The Canon Pixma, mg2950 review top quality of prints from the device, is not what we have concerned get out of Canon. The black message is anxious, with some ink spread and low enrollment from one head pass to the next. Colour completes business graphics are fine. However, reversed message shows separation of the black history. Photos are well reproduced, with natural colors as well as smooth shifts. The five-page mono message and color graphics test returned only 1.6 ppm, less than half the defined speed. A 15 x 10cm, surrounded image took 2:08 at best quality, printed from a PC and 48s at typical top quality from an Android mobile phone.
Canon Pixma mg2950 ink. You could publish dramatically extra web pages - as well as you will not need to change the ink so often - with optional XL excellent cartridges. Your cost savings could be approximately 30 % per page compared to their popular matchings. One black, and the other tri-colour, slot in from the front, once you've turned down a panel behind the output tray. They're not that very easy to obtain at, and you have to press the cartridges approximately click into the area, which is a little bit fiddly. Whatever you're printing or replicating the FINE cartridge system, with up to 4,800 dpi print resolution, delivers dazzling colors and also sharp text.
There are a couple of other important points this printer cannot do. It can not print borderless pictures, including those on 15 x 10cm photo blanks, as well as it can't publish on A4 image paper, with or without borders. Photo printing is rather a possible usage for an entry-level all-in-one, so this is a remarkable imperfection.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM10.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed, Approx. 14 sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 31 sec¹, sESAT: Approx. 1.6 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Document Size: Max. Copy area of approx. 203 x 277mm, (A4 with a 17mm bottom print margin).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Access point mode, PictBridge (WLAN).
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver Download
|MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG2950 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2950 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG2950 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2950 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG2950 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2950 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG2950 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG2950 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the instrument.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG2950.
Canon PIXMA MG2950 How To Scan:
(Note: If the printer is compatible with scanner)
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer. If you don’t have the disc, you can obtain the software on the Canon website.
- Select “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX” > “MP Navigator EX“.
- Select “Photos/Documents.“
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
- Set preferences on the screen as needed. Select the “Scan” button when ready.
- The Pixma 2950 should start the scanning process. When it’s finished, select “Save” to save the document(s) as a JPEG, or select “Save as PDF” to save it in PDF format.