The Canon PIXMA MG3050 Wireless a versatile All-In-One for printing, scanning and also copying files promptly and also naturally. Built for all your daily printing requirements, from text-heavy files to color pictures, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a small, desk-friendly layout. Scanning along with replicating papers quickly as well as naturally. Developed for all your daily printing requirements, from text-heavy records to color photos, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a small, desk-friendly design.
|Canon PIXMA MG3050|
The PIXMA MG3050 ink won't set you back to the planet to run. Utilize the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges as well as you'll conserve as much as 30% per page compared to its core matchings. Which offer better value compared to the conventional ones, offers page expenses of 3.6 p for black as well as 7.7 p for color.
Canon MG3050 Review, we examined the all-black variation of the machine, though white is also offered as well as, according to the Canon product gallery, a bright red one might be in the offing. Whatever the color, they're nice boxes with rounded upright edges as well as remarkably small impacts. That's when the printer's closed up. When you open it up for a job, the so-called 'fast-front' style, which might be fast, approximately doubles the area the machine handles the desk. The front cover folds to become the paper feed tray and also the very same plate is used for both plain and also photo paper-- though not at the same time.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3222, The PIXMA MG3050 quality, even for such an affordable printer, is excellent. The black message is crisp and dense, and colors in business graphics are remarkably extreme, though in an ordinary paper copy they looked a little sloppy. Photos were every well duplicated, with plenty of detail as well as accurate colors, throughout. The LED-illuminated, Call Photo Sensing unit (CIS) flatbed scanner is rated at 4,800 x 1,200 ppi improved and also offered great clear scans of text and image-based material.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹, A4 Scan Speed, Approx. 14sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 28sec¹, sESAT: Approx. 2.1ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Document Size: Max. Copy area of approx. 203 x 277mm, (A4 with a 17mm bottom print margin).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Download
|MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|MG3050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG3050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3050 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 wireless setup:
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless installation] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power light is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later date if you wish.