Canon PIXMA MG3150 Wireless new features include Merge Frames and Layout Print. Merge Frames enables you to overlay several stills to give a feeling of movement in your photo as well as Format Publish allows you select a short movie clip from your archives and also applies a comic-strip result to ensure that you can create a storyboard from your film.
|Canon PIXMA MG3150|
The PIXMA MG3150 quality 1200 x 2400 dpi scanning facts, comfortable and also easy with the essential Auto Scan Mode. It detects your initial, e.g. picture, calling card or letter after that immediately checks as well as saves the image with the ideal setups, all without any timely from you. You could likewise scan directly to a USB stick or memory card too quickly share checked data and also with the included Canon MP Navigator Ex Lover software you could transform hardcopy files to searchable PDFs and include password defense.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5550, The top quality of prints on both simple and also photo paper is above average. Black text is clear as well as mostly devoid of fuzziness brought on by ink run. The draft message is likewise excellent, the primary difference being a lighter print, rather than offering the dotty, undesirable fonts of some competitors.
Canon MG3150 ink, Colour graphics are smooth and also reasonably bright, with an excellent enrollment of black message over color fills. Colour copies are much less brilliant than originals, however, preserve a lot of their clarity. Our example image print was not that excellent, though, with overemphasis of the primary colours and also the considerable loss of detail in darker shades.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Specifications:
- Available Functions: Print, Copy and Scan with Wi-Fi, Mobile Printing & Auto Duplex
- Print Resolution: Up to: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Resolution: (Optical) Up to: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 2-FINE cartridges: CL-541 & PG-540 (Optional CL-541XL & PG-540XL).
- Software Included: Drivers for Canon multifunctional device, MP Navigator EX (including OCR and PDF file creation), Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint EX² downloader and Solution Menu EX with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
- Power Consumption; Standby: approx. 2.8 W (Wi-Fi connection to PC, scanning lamp off) , Off: approx. 0.4 W (USB connection to PC), Copying: approx. 20 W
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Media Weight; Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 449×304×152mm, Weight: Approx. 5.5 kg
- Media Type Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss. Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Media Input Cassette: Max. 100 sheets
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Print Driver Features Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Image Optimizer, Collate
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Download
|MG3150 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3150 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG3150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG3150 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.42.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG3150 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|MG3150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3150 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3150 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3150, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3150 with wireless to print your document or file.
How to Scan with Canon PIXMA MG3150:
- Preparing to Scan
- Turn on the Canon printer and also the computer system.
- Lift the cover of the printer. See to it that the glass is free of dirt as well as various other items. Use a can of pressed air if it looks filthy.
- Some Canon printers will likewise have a file feeder. Ensure this location is without debris as well as dirt. Examine the picture on the top of the feeder to see what instructions the paper need to be packed.
- Place the item that you want to scan with the front side down on the glass. Shut the lid as fully as you can.