With Canon PIXMA MG3250 PIXMA MG3220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One is very easy printing around the residence from COMPUTER as well as from mobile devices. The trendy and compact FastFront design simplifies paper loading and also ink substitute. It is an excellent printer, photocopier and also scanner for those trying to find daily functionality. So pictures of holidays, birthdays, as well as other unique occasions, can be conveniently appreciated as well as cooperated print in addition to online.
|Canon PIXMA MG3250|
Like Canon PIXMA MG5320, The PIXMA MG3250 application, which is available online using Facebook, consists of devices to allow you to instantly change photo layouts and also produce one-of-a-kind collage prints with up to five photos printed on a page. It likewise gives a series of style and also modifying alternatives, consisting of boundaries, chopping and also the capacity to include inscriptions in addition to vibrant photo impacts, such as sepia tone for a rugged vintage look. A selection of 24 vibrant backdrops can be preferred to decorate the background of a collection, ranging from enjoyable spots or red stripes to other all-natural impacts such as lawn or cook.
The Canon MG3250 Ink, New capacity XL excellent cartridges, there are much longer periods in between ink replacements. They supply considerably much more prints compared to their conventional equivalents. The XL cartridges are likewise extra cost efficient and allow you conserve as much as 50% per web page ideal if you publish consistently.
The MG3250 single paper input tray is a beautiful design that incorporates a 100-sheet input ability with a prolonged location that captures published web pages as they overflow the brief outcome flap. It appears simple, however, works very well and also enables the trays to fold up right into the printer when not in use. It's worth keeping in mind that likewise supports duplex printing, which is respectable considering its rate.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size, 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.2 ipm¹.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm¹.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 44 seconds¹.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate¹.
- INK AND PAGE YIELD
- Standard Ink Cartridges 2 FINE Cartridges: PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges, PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo¹, Black: 2465* photos, Black XL: 7560* photos, Colour: 69 photos, Colour XL: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS colour scanner.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 second¹.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden software).
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 20 seconds¹, sESAT: Approx. 4.3 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 copies.
- Zoom: Fit-to-Page.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless Copying.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver Download
|MG3250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3250 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG3250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3250 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 wireless setup:
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
Canon PIXMA MG3250 How To Scan:
(note: If the printer is compatible with scanner)
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer. If you don’t have the disc, you can obtain the software on the Canon website.
- Select “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX” > “MP Navigator EX“.
- Select “Photos/Documents“.
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
- Set preferences on the screen as needed. Select the “Scan” button when ready.
- The Pixma 3250 should start the scanning process. When it’s finished, select “Save” to save the document(s) as a JPEG, or select “Save as PDF” to save it in PDF format.