The Canon PIXMA MG3560 Wireless, Aside from Wi-Fi, you could also print or scan from any mobile phone, tablet or similar tools, as long as you have the PIXMA Printing Solutions app and the Apple AirPrint. However, that is not all. Printing via the cloud is also feasible, thanks to its support for Google Cloud Print. These are just a few of the many creative as well as useful printing software that Canon solely packed into this device.
|Canon PIXMA MG3560|
Canon mg3560 review, It has a print speed of 9.9 ppm for black printing as well as 5.7 ppm for color printing. It takes a pure 20 secs to print one A4 shade copy. It produces prints that are of photo lab top quality, with a dpi of 4800 x 1200. Naturally, that it can additionally create auto double-sided prints is hassle-free as well as affordable at the same time. You will not be dissatisfied with its scan quality, also, because it has a scan dpi of 1200 x 2400.
The canon mg3560 ink takes advantage of standard as well as XL ink cartridges, which are assured to reduced printing prices, compared with other printers and also their particular ink tanks. Making use of the XL inks will certainly additionally ensure that you obtain the most number of prints at a reduced cost, and also you would not need to replace your cartridges frequently.
The PIXMA MG3560 printer is readily available in 2 tones, in black and white color. At the very first time, the printer is well-boxed dimension with a rounded edge which provides the futuristic appearance of this printer and also short style. The producer applies very smooth front end paper feeding when the customer is going to print something after that he or she could open up the front cover as well as utilize it as the paper feeder. The paper tray would certainly expand the width of the computer; the customer could use ordinary paper or image paper. This printer is approximately designed to meet the demand of printer.
Canon PIXMA MP3560 Specifications:
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi, ChromaLife100 inks
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 300 g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101).
- Ink: PG640, CL641.
- Wi-Fi: Yes.
- Power Consumption: approx. 1.7W.
- Dimensions: Approx. 449 x 304 x 152 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 5.4 kg.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 9.9 ipm
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter)
Canon PIXMA MP3560 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MP3560 Driver Download
|MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG3560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MP3560 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP3560 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 wireless setup:
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless installation] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button until the orange alarm lamp) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and the (green) power light is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later date if you wish.