This Canon PIXMA MG3650 Wireless printer has been outfitted with numerous features, such as a scanner, copy machine, and also a printer. It has been featured with LCD yet so the customer could not conveniently do the print evaluation to earn sure the setting. It is just included with the number of buttons found on the leading left of the printer. Furthermore, been outfitted with the flip paper feed. It can accommodate up to 100 sheets of paper.
|Canon PIXMA MG3650|
With PIXMA MG3650 XL ink cartridges which use a high print return of 600 mono pages or 400 colour web pages. More cost savings can be made thanks to automatic double sided printing in order to help you minimize paper use. Publish more web pages for your loan with up to 50%. price financial savings when you utilize optional XL ink cartridges and also reduce paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Get terrific results, whether printing records or pictures thanks to a high quality 4800 x 1200 dpi printing resolution. You won't need to linger for long either as the MG3650 supplies speeds of 9.9 ipm in mono or 5.7 ipm in colour, implying a 10 x 15 centimeters borderless image will take around 44 seconds.
Printing performance is likewise helpful for such an inexpensive device. Its print Canon MG3650 speeds are relatively small we got 9 web pages each minute when printing basic text papers, and 5ppm for colour, while a 6x4in postcard print took 50 secs however that ought to be fine for basic everyday usage in the house. Text as well as graphics result were both excellent, and also our picture prints were brilliant as well as colourful, Can absolutely deal with a large range of printing jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 9.9 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.7 ipm¹.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm colour photo printing¹, Black: 2465 photos, Black XL: 7560 photos, Colour: 69 photos, Colour XL: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), T-Shirt Transfer, Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Front tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 14sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 22sec¹, sESAT: Approx. 2.7ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy.
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver Download
|MG3650 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3650 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3650 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG3650 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3650 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3650 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 wireless setup:
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
Canon PIXMA MG3650 How To Scan:
- You can scan items placed on the platen with settings suitable for documents.
- Place the item on the platen.
- Placing Items (When Scanning from a Computer)
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings..., select the Settings (Document Scan) dialog, then set the paper size, resolution, etc. as required.
- When setting is completed, click OK.