The Canon PIXMA MG4150 Wireless are some exciting features packaged in this printer. It has printer service which is obviously fantastic for those that want to publish shade records. Those who print using black additionally get the advantage because there seems no random splatter in resulted documents. After all, the high printing quality is fairly reputable. When it pertains to availability, this printer is additionally significant because there is a function referred to as AirPrint.
|Canon PIXMA MG4150|
The PIXMA MG4150 has many of the attributes that make various other machines in the variety excellent residence all-in-ones, there are some disadvantages, not least its slow-moving color and also duplex print speeds. Colour copies are likewise not comparable to from some rival machines. Still a reasonable printer, yet there's more competition for this set.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2950, The center setting sees speed slightly to 8.1 ppm. This number is competitive with the competitors. The MG4150 Characters are rather well specified for an inkjet. Also, two point font style dimensions are primarily clear and very easy to earn out. There's the occasional obscuring on some letters. Mainly, however, clarity excels.
Colour graphics are smooth, though blues as well as environment-friendlies default a little dark. Duplicates are extra faded and also unclear, as the scanner isn't that great, in spite of its relatively high resolution. Photo prints are, as usual, really detailed and also with an all-natural color combination. Canon MG4150 still preserves its position at the forefront of consumer photo recreation.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour, system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44, seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm¹
- Ink Cartridge
- Configuration: 2 FINE cartridges, PG-540 & CL-541 (Optional PG-540XL & CL-541XL).
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 180 pages (PG-540), 600 pages, (optional PG-540XL), Black: 1420 photos (PG-540), 4340, photos (optional PG-540XL), Estimated supplemental yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 180 pages (CL-541), 400 pages, (optional CL-541XL), Colour: 67 photos (CL-541), 135 photos, (optional CL-541XL).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss, (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday, Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101).
- Media Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Media Weight: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to, approx. 300 g/m².
- Two Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain, paper in A4 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD, Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick, Micro, RS-MMC, mini SD Card, micro, SD Card, mini SDHC Card, micro SDHC, Card, MMC mobile, Using recommended adapter - not, supplied.
- Card Direct Print: Functions Select photo, Photo print job queuing, Auto Duplex print, Borderless printing, Card Direct Print.
- Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality.
- Print Driver Features: Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple, page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Image optimizer, Collate.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver Download
|MG4150 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4150 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG4150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG4150 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.44.1 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG4150 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4150 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4150 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then choose to Restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG4150 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG4150, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG4150 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG4150 How To Scan:
- You can scan items placed on the platen with settings suitable for documents.
- Place the item on the platen.
- Placing Items (When Scanning from a Computer)
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings..., select the Settings (Document Scan) dialog, then set the paper size, resolution, etc. as required.
- When setting is completed, click OK.