The Canon PIXMA MG4250 Wireless application, which is available online using Facebook, includes devices to permit you to immediately adjust image layouts as well as produce exclusive collection prints with as much as five photos published on a page. It likewise supplies a range of design and also modifying choices, consisting of boundaries, shopping and the ability to include subtitles along with impressive photo effects, such as sepia tone for a preferred vintage appearance. A selection of 24 bright backgrounds can be opted to enhance the background of a collage, ranging from delightful places or stripes to more natural results such as turf or cork, including an additional imaginative twist to printing images.
|Canon PIXMA MG4250|
Canon mg4250 ink publish much more for less. XL cartridges supply a lot more prints significantly than their standard matchings guaranteeing longer durations in between ink substitutes perfect if you release a great deal. Even more inexpensive XL FINE cartridges could use you cost savings of up to 50% each web page. The black message is right and also black, though head passes don't regularly line up correctly. The quick setting text is affected even more by this and also duplex web pages, which seem printed with a mix of the dye-based colored inks, are new dark gray than black.
MG4250 Colour graphics are dense and also smooth, though there's some loss of color deepness in color duplicates. Picture prints are excellent, with smooth color changes as well as both natural pastels and brilliant primaries where required. Using the high-yield versions of the consumables, which use 600 ISO black web pages and 400 ISO color ones, provides page expenses of 3.7 p and 7.9 p. These ready prices, lower than some competitors, though still not just as good as from equivalent Kodak printers.
There doesn't appear to be a great deal to identify the Canon PIXMA MG4250 from its immediate predecessor. It's still an excellent, basic house printer, though its paper tray setup is complicated and it's very slow-moving at publishing duplex web pages. Tri-colour cartridges are most likely to be extra wasteful than the separate inks that are available in several of this machine's instant opponents.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size, 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm¹.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm¹.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds¹.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate¹.
- INK AND PAGE YIELD
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 2 FINE Cartridges, PG-540 (Black), CL-541 (Colour).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges, PG-540XL (Black), CL-541XL (Colour).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo¹, Black: 2465 photos, Black XL: 7560 photos, Colour: 69 photos, Colour XL: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds¹.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden software).
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver Download
|MG4250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG4250 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4250 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button (A) on your Canon PIXMA MG4250.
- Use the [??] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen displays for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point that is the name (or SSID) of your system, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX.”
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your system listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? Buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4250.
Canon PIXMA MG4250 How To Scan:
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
- Select “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX” > “MP Navigator EX“.
- Select “Photos/Documents.“
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
- Set preferences on the screen as needed. Select the “Scan” button when ready.
- The Pixma 5220 should start the scanning process. When it’s finished, select “Save” to save the document(s) as a JPEG, or select “Save as PDF” to save it in PDF format.