The Canon PIXMA MG4260 result is because the photo produced is evident. It is of course an excellent method to fit individuals who want to make their truly very own image cd using their very own papers. Additionally, with the current technology established from Canon, the picture can result the as much as 100 years if kept in the basic photo album. That is a beautiful point that a printer can do. Is likewise capable of creating black and white files correctly.
|Canon PIXMA MG4260|
This multifunction printer likewise can do several jobs such as scanning and copying files. However, it is not advised to make use of those attributes as the main job because it could destroy the printer for a future. Aside from that this printer has hassle-free functions such as, Wi-Fi link as well as PictBridge, so it is feasible to print points a lot easier. Certainly superb printer to select, yet it needs, even more, ink to collaborate with particularly when publishing color papers.
The Pixma MG4260 ink, you can think about right into the 4800 dpi in addition to excellent cartridges development that is being furnished right into whenever the chat hits right into the top-notch of the printing result. This cartridges technology additionally showcased with XL ink cartridges that have first principal as more prints for less, so based upon estimation, you can conserve as much as 30% price savings each page because it is last much longer in between the ink replacements.
It seems like you do not need additional believing whenever trying to find an easy to use, space conserving, multifunctional, and also appealing in look, if you have currently met the compact and also stylish printer called Canon MG4260 Review. It does not have to be questioned any longer, either, since this multifunctional describes up to 3 various tasks that it can be done, there are a printer, copier, and also the scanner. Do not stress because it is suggested as your best companion for doing the everyday printing for home. Additionally, the all-white surface style also ends up being new facet which could attract yourself to bring this printer up right into your home in no time at all.
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Specifications:
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: B&W: 9.9 ipm, Colour: 5.7 ipm, 4”X6” photo: Approx. 44 seconds
- Ink Tanks: FINE PG640, CL641 (Optional High Yield – PG640XL, CL641XL, PG640XXL)
- Borderless Printing: 4"x 6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10"
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print from any iOS or Android mobile device through Apple AirPrint, available to download at App Store (Apple) and Play Store (Android).
- Special Copy Functions: Preview, Borderless copy, Two-sided copy, 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Auto Exposure (AE) copy, Fade restoration
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (32 bit) / Vista SP1 and SP2 / 7 and 7 SP1); Mac: Mac OSX v10.5.8 / v10.6 / v10.7, OS EI X Capitan 10.11
- Included as Standard: PIXMA MG4260 printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 2 ink cartridges, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card
- Scanner Type – Flatbed CIS, Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi
- Copier Speed – Colour document: Approx 20 sec, Multiple Copy: 99 pages
- Software Included – My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7/8/ 9), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual
- Dimensions (W x D x H) – 449 x 304 x 152mm, Weight: Approx. 5.7 kg
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver Download
|MG4260 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4260 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG4260 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG4260 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG4260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4260 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Unistall Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG4260 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG4260 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG4260, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG4260 with wireless to print your document or file.