The Canon PIXMA MG5150 generates excellent results when printing high-resolution images on picture paper. In Excellent quality setting on Canon's Image Paper Plus Glossy II stock, we discovered our color examination images to be clear as well as detailed, with great saturation levels and also no visible posterization. Also impressed us when it pertained to creating greyscale images, with only a percentage of banding as well as graininess visible in photos' darker areas.
|Canon PIXMA MG5150|
The Canon MG5150 It has the same clear and also bright 2.4 in LCD that we such as on its other costly equivalent, in addition to the same basic button design. It's very easy to mount the print head as well as the five ink cartridges, and also attaching the printer to your PC or Mac using the USB 2.0 port is simple. Also has a first host port for PictBridge-enabled camera connection, in addition to Bluetooth 2.0 for sending content from a cell phone.
The major disadvantage of selecting the PIXMA MG5150 is its lower resolution scanner. You just obtain a 1200x2400dpi flatbed scanner in contrast to a 4800x2400dpi unit. Scans are acceptable, but little picture information is missing out on-- choose a better scanner if you're planning to digitize old images or necessary papers. The onboard control system for direct printing is particularly instinctive, running expenses are reasonable, and also print high quality is excellent for both paper and also image printing.
The pigment-based black ink helps the MG5150 supply good quality text on real paper, although at 9.9 web pages per min (ppm) in the draft setting it's somewhat unhurried. The good news is, the regular mode is barely any type of slower, suggesting that high-quality letter printing is instead fast for an inkjet. More pricey tools are quicker when it involves color and image printing, however.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 39 seconds (Default).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 6.1 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Cassette: Max. 150 sheets.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Co mmercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Direct Disc Printing: n/a.
- Two Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: USB Flash Memory, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1). xD-PictureCard, xD-PictureCard Type M, xD-PictureCard Type H, Memory Stick Micro, RS- MMC, MMCMobile Card, mini SD Card, micro SD, mini SDHC Card and Micro SDHC.
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, print all photos, label print, photo index print (standard & contact print), calendar print, ID photo print, print job queuing.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, noise reduction, face brightener, crop image.
- Print Driver Features: Collate, page layout print, booklet print, poster print, scaled print, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 17 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 bit input / 24 bit output (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 bit input / 8 bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297 mm).
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to memory card or USB memory, attach to email, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security*, Stitch Assist*, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Correct slanted documents, Photo corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR), Function with MP Navigator EX.
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: FCOT: Approx. 20 secs.
- Multiple Copy: Max.99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 – 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Borderless copy, two-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, frame erase copy, Auto Photo Fix II, fade restoration.
- Display Type & Size: 6.0 cm colour TFT display with Quick Operation.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Bluetooth Ver2.0 maximum speed 1.44Mbps (Option, HCRP) (with optional Bluetooth Unit BU-30).
- Interface Type - Non PC: Bluetooth Ver2.0 maximum speed 1.44Mbps (Option, JPEG only, OPP, BIP) (with optional Bluetooth unit BU-30) Photo printing via PictBridge.
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP SP2, SP3 Mac OS X v.10.4.11 - 10.6.
- Software Included: Canon Multifunctional drivers, Canon MP Navigator EX (including OCR and PDF file creation), Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print function, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX, and Canon Solution Menu EX.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 455 x 368 x 160 mm.
- Some language (LCD): 22 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Greek, Traditional Chinese, Korean.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Printing (when feeding on the rear tray): Approx. 44.5 dB(A) When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Weight: Approx. 7.8 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 1.4 W (when scanning lamp is off), Off Approx. 0.4 W, Copying: Approx 18 W.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Download
|MG5150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG5150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|MG5150 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)|
|MG5150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5150.