Canon PIXMA MG5250 Wireless you do not need to browse the place to connect to your printer. You simply need to link it to the internet connection to run this printer well. The ChromoLife 100+ makes the image which is published below is long enduring. Other is the application called HD movie print. It indicates that this printer could print the picture from your preferred video easily as well as with excellent top quality.
|Canon PIXMA MG5250|
The PIXMA MG5250 review, A 60mm color LCD screen folds from the back of the control panel set into the device's leading surface area. This is to the right of the single-page, Get in touch with Photo Sensor (CIS) flatbed scanner, which has extending joints so that it can handle publications in addition to single sheets. The original control panel is well-organised, as well as the printer's os, has been revamped, making better use of the three soft function buttons straight before the screen. There's Canon's trademark click-wheel for browsing menus and also a well-configured collection of auxiliary buttons supplying high control of the printer's functions.
For the print resolution, it has approximately 9600 ¹ x 2400 dpi. For the print engine, it is created with inkjet 5-ink with minimum one pl bead dimension and SMALL PRINT head. For the print speed, it has approximately 11.0 ipm for mono color and also 9.3 ipm for colored print. For scanning resolution, it depends on 2400 x 4800dpi. For scanning rate, it is around 17 secs.
Quality elsewhere was a mixed bag. Mono message had not been as sharp as we liked, with blurred edges to the thick, dark letters, while draft top quality looked weak as well as washed out. On non-photographic paper pictures and graphics were relatively bright. However, a touch blurred. Once more, it's excellent for daily use, but not as good as it could be. As we've concerned get out of Canon's MFPs, scans had lots of detail, and you obtain Canon's excellent ScanGear software.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG7120 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Specifications:
- Canon mg5250 specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15 cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Default).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Canon mg5250 Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Front Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Direct Disk Print Tray: 1 printable Blu-Ray™ Disc, DVD or CD.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Co mmercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Direct Disc Printing: Available as standard.
- Two Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: USB Flash Memory, CompactFlash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, MultiMedia Card (Ver4.1), and MultiMedia Card Plus (Ver4.1). xD-PictureCard, xD-PictureCard Type M, xD-PictureCard Type H, Memory Stick Micro, RS- MMC, MMCMobile Card, mini SD Card, micro SD, mini SDHC Card and micro SDHC.
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, print all photos, label print, photo index print (standard & contact print), calendar print, ID photo print, print job. queuing, Direct Disc Print.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements
- Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, noise reduction, face brightener, crop image
- Canon pixma mg5250 Print Driver Features: Collate, page layout print, booklet print, poster print, scaled print, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS colour scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 17 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 bit input / 24 bit output (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 bit input / 8 bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297 mm).
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to memory card or USB memory, attach to email, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security, Stitch Assist, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Correct slanted documents, Photo corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR), Function with MP Navigator EX.
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes
- Copy Speed Colour Document: FCOT: Approx. 15 secs.
- Multiple Copy: max.99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 – 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Borderless copy, two-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, frame erase copy, Disc label copy, Auto Photo Fix II, fade restoration
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Download
|MG5250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG5250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Mac OSX Printer Driver|
|MG5250 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|MG5250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|Canon MG5250 Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Unistall Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then choose Restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5250 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5250.