The Canon PIXMA MG5350 low profile, curved edges and also shiny black finish make it a fine-looking design. At the top of the printer, you'll discover the flip-up 7.5-inch color display. However, unlike the display screens on the most up to date versions from the likes of HP and Lexmark, this isn't a touchscreen.
|Canon PIXMA MG5350|
The MG5350 four-colour print engine includes both pigments as well as dye-based black inks, which are utilized for text as well as picture printing respectively. Text prints on ordinary paper are amongst the sharpest we have seen from any printer, while our illustrated color organization file arisen with sharp text as well as dazzling layouts. Picture prints are spectacular, with warm, vivid color and also tidy, untinted reproduction of pale tones.
The PIXMA MG5350 You have a choice of paper feeds either the plastic rear tray or the cassette. Both of these can take 150 sheets, although we did find the recording a little confined and not regularly especially very easy to glide in and out. Nevertheless, we applaud the attempt to offer you a different paper resource, so you will not constantly be switching over paper core ins between jobs.
We were likewise thrilled by the MFP's scan high quality: scanned text is pin-sharp and colors are exact, also when it comes to low-contrast pictures or areas of subtle gradation. Scan rates are quick. Also - a 300dpi 14 scan takes just 13 secs, while a 600dpi scan of a 6x4in image is available in at 52 seconds. The scanner lid joints raise to make it easier to study numerous things, which is handy if you intend to catch material from publication.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: InkJet, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size and beautiful print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology - 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y).
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 339 pages (PGI-525PGBK), 2945 pages (CLI-526BK), Black: 3545 photos (PGI-525PGBK), 555 photos* (CLI-526BK), Estimated Supplemental Yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Cyan: 530 pages (CLI-526C), Magenta: 486 pages (CLI-526M), Yellow: 525 pages (CLI-526Y), Cyan: 202 photos (CLI-526C), Magenta: 201 photos (CLI-526M), Yellow: 199 photos (CLI-526Y).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semigloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Cassette: Max. 150 sheets, Direct Disk Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Co mmercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Direct Disc Printing: Available as standard.
- Two Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 10 x 15 cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro, RS-MMC, mini SD Card, micro SD Card, Mini SDHC Card, Micro SDHC, Card, MMC mobile, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, Photo print job queuing, Direct Disc Print, Auto Duplex print, Borderless printing.
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality.
- Print Driver Features: Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20- 400%), Fit-to-Page print, Photo Noise Reduction, Image Optimizer PRO, Photo effects, Greyscale print.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS color scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 14 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan directly to memory card or USB flash drive (JGP, PDF or compact PDF file format), Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, PDF, file creation with optional password security, Text (OCR), Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix, Detect and correct, document orientation, Correct slanted documents, Reduce show-through, Remove gutter shadow, Scanning images, larger than the Platen (Stitch Assist).
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 14 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 7.1 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max.99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 - 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios (Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5).
- Copy functions & enhancements: 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Disc label copy, Photo Copy, Borderless copy, Frame erase copy, Adjust intensity, Adjust quality (High, Standard, Fast).
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver Download
|MG5350 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5350 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5350 Printer Driver Ver. 7.40.0 (OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG5350 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG5350 Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5350 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5350 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5350 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5350.