The Canon PIXMA MG5450 Wireless setting in which we performed our wireless printing examinations. By switching the router's cordless channel we handled to increase the speed of a 1,200 dpi picture scan from taking six mins down to merely over 3, but over USB the sample test took just a minute as well as 21 seconds, and all various other scans were speedy.
|Canon PIXMA MG5450|
The Canon Pixma MG5450 Review printer is a variant on the large, shiny black boxes Canon has produced for years, but this one has a reduced profile compared to many. It impacts on the desk, however, is if anything, larger than in previous models. The surround to the top is shallower, so the 75mm LCD show is set almost flat, more unpleasant to check out if you're sitting next to the equipment. This isn't a touch display, but the creative use three soft tricks indicate it's still very easy to browse the menu system.
The Canon mg5450 ink, five ink cartridges, consisting of both pigment and dye-based blacks, are readily available in necessary and also high yield variations. Utilizing high return consumables, the web page expenses exercise at 3.1 p for black web pages and 8.1 p for color. The black cost has to do with the average for an inkjet in this class, but the color expense is a couple of cents each web page reduced, providing the machine high running prices.
Cut paper usage and also develop professional looking documents with automatic double-sided printing. Conserve energy with Auto Power On/Off, which automatically transforms the printer off after a picked time, and comfortably back on when you start publishing. Save cash with individual ink containers as you only change the color that has run out. Inexpensive XL inks require changing less often - ideal if you publish a great deal. Save up to 30% per page.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 5-colour system with min. 1pl ink droplet size, 5 Individual Ink Tanks with ChromaLife100+.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple page per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- INK AND PAGE YIELD
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow)
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK XL (Black), CLI-551C XL (Cyan), CLI-551M XL (Magenta), CLI-551Y XL (Yellow).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 Pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 5530* pages, Cyan: 332 pages, Cyan XL: 695 pages, Magenta: 319 pages, Magenta XL: 680 pages, Yellow: 344 pages, Yellow XL: 695 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2425 photos, Pigment Black XL: 5615 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 1130 photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 267 photos, Magenta: 132 photos, Magenta XL: 313 photos, Yellow: 130 photos, Yellow XL: 274 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper, Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media), Upper cassette: Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS colour scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden software).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan to PC, Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail, Scan to memory card.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 14 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Disc Label Copy, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Adjust quality (High, Standard, Fast).
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver Download
|MG5450 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5450 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5450 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5450 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5450 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG5450 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG5450 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5450 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5450 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is completed, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5450 Driver:This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then choose Restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5450 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5450.