Canon PIXMA MG5550 all-in-one wireless inkjet printer uses simple, top quality print, duplicate, scan function along with straight cloud accessibility. It is created to be utilized and also shared wirelessly around the home as well as remotely from mobile phones.
|Canon PIXMA MG5550|
This PIXMA MG5550 review scan as well as replicates centers, and also follows quite in Canon's stylish Pixma variety, with its rounded sides and flat 148mm style cutting an attractive figure. Not so pleasing is the long result tray that stretches out rather additionally than we 'd preferably such as. The control system is simplistic, and these Pixma have yet to accept touch level of sensitivity totally. Instead, you navigate utilizing three select switches placed underneath the suitable on-screen alternatives, with the occasional need to move across to a different directional pad. It's the have to alternate in between the central three-button system as well as the directional pad that could make working out the MG5550 lots of choices a little much less intuitive than it should certainly be.
Canon MG5550 ink, Fitting the five ink cartridges there's an image black in addition to the pigmented text black is made a great deal easier by a brand-new design, where you raise the whole of the control panel up out of the way. The head carriage after that swings forward, with any cartridges that need replacement showing flashing red LEDs. Convenient. The quality of prints on ordinary paper is excellent, with thick black text as well as no indicators of jaggies or feathering. Tones are usually intense as well as strong films show no signs of dither patterns and also are well registered when there's black message on top of them.
Canon MG5550 printer brand-new features are the ability to connect directly with Web sites, managed from the printer's display screen. It works with Google Cloud as well as Canon's own Inkjet Cloud Printing Facility and also the concept is that you could download and install files for printing without the use of an intermediary computer system or smartphone. 12.2 ppm printing black and also 8.7 ppm for color. The black print insurance claim is reasonable inning accordance with our test results, which provided 9.4 ppm for the 5-page record as well as 10.3 ppm for the 20-page one. The color result, at 4.5 ppm, is just around half the declared rate, though.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.2 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 8.7 ipm¹.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds¹.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK XL (Black), CLI-551C XL (Cyan), CLI-551M XL (Magenta), CLI-551Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document¹, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 Pages, Black: 1795* pages, Black XL: 5565* pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2405* photos, Pigment Black XL: 4945* photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 125 photos, Cyan XL: 285 photos, Magenta: 131 photos, Magenta XL: 310 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 286 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output) Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 seconds¹, sESAT: Approx. 7.2 ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Print Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver Download
|MG5550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5550 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5550 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button on your Canon PIXMA MG5550.
- Use the [??] Buttons to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- When the screen displays for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point that is the name (or SSID) of your system, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX.”
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your system listed, then press the left function button to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? Buttons to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5550.