The Canon PIXMA MG5560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer with a smart layout delivering a mix of high performance as well as natural ease. Publish lovely, indeterminate photos approximately 8.5" x 11" as well as crisp files with impressive quality. Uses 4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi with 2pl technology, five particular ink tanks and also the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color goes out, you only replace the ink tank you need.
|Canon PIXMA MG5560|
The Canon MG5560 excels in; no surprise there, because it has built-in Wi-Fi. Aside from scanning capabilities, it likewise has allowed Mobile/Tablet printing as well as E-Mail Printing. Added functionalities consist of Google Impair Print, Cloud Print Applications, as well as Apple AirPrint. This cordless printer can additionally publish from smartphones also without utilizing a router.
Ink Depot uses a fantastic range Ink Cartridges for your PIXMA MG5560 tool with excellent quality items at very affordable rates. I've had this printer for virtually two years, yet I have only just recently found, in publishing a reasonable amount of word records, that the printer mainly makes use of the color cartridges to release black and white records. Additionally, the printer is not able to publish black and white documents without color cartridges.
People are thrilled by the dimension as well as performance. The sound, as well as functionality, also get excellent views, whereas lots of are unfavorable concerning the style and also paper handling. Some users may locate the price of the ink to be relatively high compared to they would desire it to be, causing a higher cost-per-print figure. In spite of that, more individuals are bound to decide that it is a little price to pay for such high-quality prints and rapid speeds.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver Free Download, Review and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (Dye BK/Y), 13pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 12.2ipm Colour: 8.7ipm 4”X6” Photo: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Ink Tanks: PGi650BK, CLi651BK, CLi651C, CLi651M, CLi651Y(optional XL ink tanks also available).
- Ink Yield: Borderless 4”X6” photoPGI-650BK/ XL(2405/4945), CLI-651C / XL (125/ 285), CLI-651M / XL (131/ 310), CLI-651Y / XL (127/ 286), CLI-651BK / XL (376/ 810) Plain paper A4PGI-650BK / XL (300 / 500), CLI-651C / XL (345 / 715), CLI-651M / XL (306/ 645), CLI-651Y / XL (347/ 715), CLI-651BK / XL (1795 / 5565)Semi-Gloss Photo Paper (SG201)Archival-quality, super high-gloss photo paper for professional results Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP201)Premium high gloss paper for brilliant photo prints.
- Borderless Printing: 4"x 6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4.
- Paper Capacity: Plain Paper -100sheets. Photo Paper–20 sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10".
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 300g/m² (PT-101).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: n/a.
- Wired LAN Data Rate: n/a.
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Cloud integration with Cloud Print Apps. Apple AirPrint supported.
- Camera/Memory Card Printing: n/a.
- PC Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Copier Functions
- Speed: Colour document: Approx 20sec.
- Multiple Copy: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25% to >400% .
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, or. NET Framework. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver Download
|MG5560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG5560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5560 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5560 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG5560 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5560 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the instrument.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG5560.