Canon PIXMA MG5650 Wireless All-in-One Colour Inkjet Printer, All the family members, could enjoy the advantages of this 5-ink All-In-One with Wi-Fi and direct cloud gain access to. Developed to be made use of and also shared wirelessly around the home as well as from another location from mobile phones, it likewise includes Wireless LAN PictBridge, so it's easy to print your favorite photos straight from suitable wireless electronic cameras.
|Canon PIXMA MG5650|
The Canon MG5650 is impressively quick for a printer in this cost array. An initial web page appears in around ten secs once you have sent it to print, as well as normal records come close to 11 pages per minute (ppm) which is greater than quickly adequate for customers this printer is focused on. Picture printing is naturally much slower, particularly if you establish it to best. However, you shouldn't be rushing photo quality pictures anyhow so we will not look too much in that.
The PIXMA MG5650 LCD offers you precise ink analyses, so you recognize when each cartridge will indeed require replacing, helping avoid the sudden "cartridge vacant" message. When you do planning to acquire the cartridges, you'll enjoy discovering they're similarly valued to other inkjet designs and come in 2 abilities, a standard, and high return (XL) variation. As long as you hearken our referral and regularly utilize the XL inks, you'll discover your expenses average between 1.5 to 2 cent per web page, depending upon the amount of color you make use of.
Picture, as well as color printing on this machine, is amazing, correctly when using appropriate drawing paper. Tones are brilliant with superb information as well as they get on the same level with printers that set you back much more to buy. Job articles are more than good enough as you would certainly anticipate, yet if you're not planning on printing some color files, there are various other printers far more matched to you. Overall a massive thumbs up for this printer and its ideal for any blended printing need.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG5250 Driver Download, Review and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5650 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) Inkjet first print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.2 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - plain paper).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI -550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI -551BK (Black), CLI -551C (Cyan), CLI -551M (Magenta), CLI -551Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI -550PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI -551BK XL (Black), CLI -551C XL (Cyan), CLI -551M XL (Magenta), CLI -551Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 5565 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2405 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4945 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 125 photos, Cyan XL: 285 photos, Magenta: 131 photos, Magenta XL: 310 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 286 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m²Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
Canon PIXMA MG5650 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver Download
|MG5650 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG5650 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5650 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG5650 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5650 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG5650 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5650 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button on the printer.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select [WLAN Setup] icon.
- Press the left function button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [ Stop/Reset[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page stop button] button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- Use the [[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page up[MASTER] Picture_PIXMA Wireless Connection Setup Page down] buttons to select the access point, which is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK]button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as.
- Press the [OK] button to enter or edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button to select [Done].
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard Wi-Fi setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5650.