The Canon PIXMA MG5660 All-in-One printer. Flaunting connectivity attributes like Mobile/Tablet printing as well as scanning, Google Cloud Print, email Publish, Cloud Print Apps, Apple AirPrint and also printing from a Mobile phone, this printer will certainly maintain you in touch with your networks. With a valuable 2.5" LCD and a range of creative printing software, it's excellent for your personal, work and also household distribution requirements.
|Canon PIXMA MG5660|
The Canon MG5660 Review, When you have the printer linked to your cordless network, you can complete several things like connecting to the Cloud Print Center supplied by Google. One more time, it's an easy thing to accomplish: you key in the setup procedure on the photocopier, as well as either duplicate an URL or show a QR file encryption to open the Web address you require to relate to verifying the printer via Google Cloud Print.
The PIXMA MG5660 Ink, Six ink cartridges need to be fitted before you can begin making use of the printer, as well as these, are located in the print panel that moves delegated right while the paper breakers feed the web page listed below. You will certainly not notice any capillary pipeline technology on this variation. So as to mount the cartridges that comprise of black, cyan, light cyan, yellow, green and light magenta, you've to lift the top plate where the LCD keep track of resides.
The output MG5660 plate also consists of auto mechanics that feel very soft once you open up and secure it, and if you do not bear in mind to open it before striking print, the photocopier will immediately do it for you at the right minute. After you close it, the tray addition folds mechanically. Since relatively cheap printers are worried, it is a sturdy device.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG5650 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet beautiful print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow), CLI-571GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow), CLI-571GY XL (Grey).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 Pages, Black: 1105 pages, Black XL: 4425 pages, Cyan: 311 pages, Cyan XL: 680 pages, Magenta: 297 pages, Magenta XL: 650 pages, Yellow: 323 pages, Yellow XL: 680 pages, Grey: 780 pages, Grey XL: 3350 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 3050 photos, Pigment Black XL: 3900 photos, Black: 398 photos, Black XL: 895 photos, Cyan: 173 photos, Cyan XL: 375 photos, Magenta: 182 photos, Magenta XL: 400 photos, Yellow: 161 photos, Yellow XL: 336 photos, Grey: 125 photos, Grey XL: 289 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT: Paper Types, Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight
- Lower Cassette: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
- Upper cassette: Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m²
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments).
- Fit to page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Download
|MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG5660 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG5660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG5660 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5660 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the instrument.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG5660.