The Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless has a streamlined, rounded appearance with attractive slate-gray and beige designing. The gray has a matte finish, while the white has a glossy surface, offering the printer a unique look. Though plastic, the construction feels solid, with movable parts that close safely. A dual-lid system helps protect against both covers from opening separately at the same time. Get to under the looming lip, and also you raise the file cover to expose the glass scanning plate. Get to further down, and you grab the scanning unit cover, along with the file cover, to reveal the ink cartridge housing underneath.
|Canon PIXMA MX340|
Setting up the Canon MX340 Setup for printing over a USB cable is reasonably normal for an inkjet MFP. First, locate a spot for the 11- by 20.6- by 18.2-inch (HWD) printer, get rid of the packing materials, and link the supplied telephone cord. Then connect the power cord, set up the two ink cartridges (one black and one tricolor), load paper, run the automated installment program from disc, and also plug in the provided USB wire when the setup program informs you to. I mounted the printer on a system running Windows Vista. Inning accordance with Canon, it also includes a full collection of drivers as well as software for Windows 7, XP, 2000, as well as MAC OS X 10.4.11 through 10.6. There are no added drivers available from Canon Website.
Result Top quality the PIXMA MX340 sheds on rate, it quickly offsets in outcome high quality, with the better-than-par message for an inkjet MFP, simple graphics, as well as top-tier image top quality. On our text tests, over half of the font styles qualified as both extremely understandable and also well formed at five factors, with some passing both thresholds at four factors. The only font styles that needed greater than 6 points to pass both tests were extremely stylized fonts with thick strokes-- the sort of typeface that you're not most likely to make use of in small sizes. As you would get out of an inkjet, the message lacked the crisp, tidy sides typical of a laser, and it can smudge if it splashes, so it's not proper for, state, a resume or high-quality desktop publishing. Nevertheless, it's greater than adequate for anything except that.
The MX340 had trouble with thin lines in some graphics. However, the trouble was a lot less significant than with a lot of printers. If you have the tendency to use full-page graphics, you could need to purchase a heavy weight paper. As I have noted before with other Canon inkjets, the ink included a distinctive crinkle to the multi-purpose paper we use in our tests. The printer did particularly well with photo top quality, which suggests once more for its usefulness for residence printing demands. I saw a mild color in a black and white photo, yet bit enough many people would find it acceptable. More important, I saw no problems worth mention on any of the shade images in our test suite. The high quality of color images isn't rather approximately a specialist image labor one of the most pricey picture inkjets, yet it's far better compared to I anticipate from drugstore prints.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Specifications:
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 43 seconds, Black: ESAT; 8.4 rpm, Color: ESAT; 4.8 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color, Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 pages, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): Color ESAT: 3.4 ipm.Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, ADF 600 x 600 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Scan To Memory, Network Scan.
- Canon mx340 ink, Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Other Features: Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder, Full Dot Matrix LCD, PictBridge, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7®, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.4 - v10.6.x.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g) (Compatible with IEEE802.11n) USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software and User's Guide CD-ROM, MX340 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only), Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.4 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 19 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX340 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX340 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X)|
|MX340 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows XP x64)|
|MX340 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|Canon PIXMA MX340 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX340 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|CMX340 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX340 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX340 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX340 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX340 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button will be lit.
- Press the Setup button on the printer.
- Use the < or > button to select Wireless LAN configuration.
- Press the OK button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX340 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX340.