With a Canon PIXMA MX395 sleek black design with rounded edges and also an intuitive control panel is an eye-catching maker that looks fantastic. Determining 458mm x 385mm it is a considerable printer, and this already significant impact is boosted by the stretchable paper-feed/print tray that extends from the all-time low of the printer. Its size is nonetheless offset by its rich choice of functions including the capability to immediately scan approximately 30 web pages at a time from the consisted of record feeder as well as obtain faxes from the built-in the facsimile machine.
The Canon MX395 wireless along with a computer system or not it is an incredibly very easy maker to set up. A collection of non-language details set-up instructions is included, in addition to a variety of software for usage with a selection of services including Facebook, cloud-based solutions (like Dropbox) and also Canons possess services. This printer connects straight to your computer through a USB cable television (not consisted of) as the sole methods of interaction. No networking performance is included with the printer, so it will certainly need to remain connected with a single printer or introduced to your network via a USB print server.
The PIXMA MX395 scanner supplies fantastic top quality results with an optimum resolution of 1200 x 2400dpi and also is easy to use thanks to the intuitive control panel mentioned previously. Regretfully, however, the scanner cuts off a small portion of the page even when a paper is placed well within the boundaries noted in the scanner bed, this makes scanning in documents without a border instead frustrating.
The canon mx395 ink, takes two cartridges, one black PG-540, and one tricolor CL-541 (cyan, magenta as well as yellow) cartridge. This version of printing prevails in nearly all budget Canon printers as well as has its advantages as well as disadvantages. One of the most apparent is that it increases the running cost of the printer. This results from the cartridges containing mechanical parts that make acquiring replacement cartridges extra expensive. Likewise, the three colors in the tricolor cartridge will likely run out at various times, suggesting you could be replacing a cartridge that is still two-thirds full.
Canon PIXMA MX395 Specifications:
- canon mx395 printer
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 2 FINE Cartridges, 4-colour system with minimum 2pl droplet size, ChromaLife100 system.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard).
- Two Sided Printing: Available by manual operation only.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Direct Disc Printing: n/a.
- Other Print Features: Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- Standard Ink Cartridges 2 FINE cartridges: Black: PG-540, Colour: CL-541.
- Optional Ink Cartridges High Yield XL Cartridges: Black: PG-540XL, Colour: CL-541XL.
- Ink Tank Life: Document Printing, A4 Colour Document, Black: 180 pages, XL Black: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, XL Colour: 400 pages, Ink Tank Life – Photo Printing, 10x15cm photo, Black: 2,465 photos, XL Black 7,560 photos, Colour: 69 photos, XL Colour: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Paper Size: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 – 105 g/m
- Photo paper: up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media, PT-101).
- Standalone Fax: Yes
- PC Fax: Win: Via Fax modem (in MFP)*
- Mac: n/a, 1 location, B/W transmission only.
- Colour Fax: Yes
- Transmission Speed Mono/color: Mono: Approx. 3 sec./page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart).
- Colour: Approx. 1 min/page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Compression Method Mono/color: Mono: MH, MR, MMR.
- Colour: JPEG
- Memory Transmission: Yes
- Fax Resolution Mono: 8pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm (Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine)
- Colour: 200 x 200 dpi (Photo)
- Greyscale / Colour Gradation Mono: 256 levels
- Colour: 24 bit (full colour) (RGB each 8 bit)
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages (Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1)
- Coded Dials: n/a
- Group Dial: Max. 19 locations
- Redial: Yes
- FAX/TEL Auto Switch: No
- Answering Machine Hookup: Yes
- Error correction mode (ECM): Yes, ITU-T T.30 compatible
- Telephone handset: No
- Reports Activity report, User’s data list, Telephone number list, Memory list, Rejected number list, Caller history list
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Film Scanning: n/a
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 15 seconds
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit)
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA
- Effective Scanning Width: Flatbed: A4/LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4,LTR, LGL
- OCR Bundle: Yes (My Image Garden)
- Software Included: My Image Garden with HD Movie Print, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): Up to 30-sheets
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 458 x 385 x 200 mm
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5-35°C
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 42.5 dB(A)
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W
- Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.1 W (scanning lamp off)
- Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.3 W (scanning lamp off)
- Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes
- Copying: Approx. 20 W
Canon PIXMA MX395 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver Download
|MX395 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.(MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX395 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|Scanner Driver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8, Mac OS X 10.7/10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX395 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX395 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX395 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX395 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX395 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX395.