The Canon PIXMA MX715 maker handles usual jewelry box style, with the scanner set right into a deeply beveled border, which additionally consists of the control panel along its front face. The high-gloss black top turns over to become the feed tray for the Automatic Record Feeder (ADF), yet leaves the equipment looking neat when not in use.
|Canon PIXMA MX715|
The control panel utilizes Canon original 16-key control pad, which doubles as both a fax number pad as well as a menu navigation set, relying on the mode chosen from the four big tricks to the left of its 62mm LCD. Cleverly, the buttons illuminate with different tables depending upon the existing use. At the far best are Begin and also Stop buttons for scan and also duplicate works.
Colour graphics reproduced well, providing brilliant, eye-catching colors and also the color copy was close to indistinguishable from the plain paper original. Photos were comparable to anything we have seen from a Canon, already virtually the top of its class. There's just one capability of cartridge readily available for this device and also purchasing them from the least expensive source we might locate an ISO expense per black web page of 3.5 p, with 9.9 p for ISO color. We've seen various other machines in this class better both these web page expenses, though they still defeated most figures for budget plan color lasers.
The Canon MX715 is an excellent all-round all-in-one printer, which can turn its heads to both home office and picture prints. It's reasonably fast, has the included benefit of a duplex scanner, as well as can manage free photographs from some resources. Plain paper print top quality isn't fairly as remarkable as we've seen from various other Canons, yet this might have been trouble with our certain sample.
Canon PIXMA MX715 Specifications:
- Printing Resolution: 9600 x 2400 optical dpi
- Print Speed: B&W: 12.5 ipm Colour: 9.3 ipm in colour 4"X6" photo: Approx. 20 seconds
- canon mx715 ink Tanks: CLI-526BK(Dye), PGI-525BK (Pigment), CLI-526Y/CLI-526M/CLI-526C
- Borderless Printing: 4"x 6", 5"x 7", 8"x10", Letter, A4
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes(DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10"
- Camera/Mobile Printing: Print direct from PictBridge compatible cameras. Print from or scan to Android and Apple (iPhone/iPad/iPod) mobile devices. Apple AirPrint compatible. (optional Bluetooth adaptor BU-30 available)
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF
- Special Scanning Functions: Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory, Scan to PDF
- Coded Speed Dialling / Group Dialling: Max. 100 locations / Max. 99 locations
- PC Faxing (Windows only): Available via FAX modem (in MFP), (black and white only)
- Automatic Document Feeder: Available (Auto Duplex), 35 A4 sheet capacity
- PC Interface Type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Pictbridge, Card Slot, Wireless+ Wired LAN, Bluetooth V2.0 (Optional BU-30)
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX)/IEEE802.3 (10BASE-T)
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2 & SP3 (32 bit) / Vista (32 bit) / Vista (64 bit) / 7 (32 bit) / 7 (64 bit); Mac: Mac OS X 10.5.8 and above
- Included as Standard: PIXMA MX715 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, 5 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, telephone line cable, power cord and 12 month warranty card
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual.
Canon PIXMA MX715 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX715 Driver Download
|MX715 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX715 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX715 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8), (Mac OS X 10.7/10.6/10.5)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX715 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX715 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX715 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX715 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX715 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.