The Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless keeps measuring 18.1 inches broad by 16.2 inches deep by 7.8 inches high with grooved handles under of the device that makes it simple to walk around. The rounded sides and also incorporated control panel both exhibit a very sleek, eye-catching charm that will certainly function equally as well in the office as it will in residence. The massive 2.5-inch LCD is taken care of inside the nicely arranged control panel; the left side houses the power button along with faster ways for duplicate, fax, and scanning, as well as the appropriate team consists of the familiar fare of menu, setups, numerical keys, as well as navigation buttons.
|Canon PIXMA MX860|
This a Canon MX860 review question allows you print from any room in your house and also boasts unbelievable 9600 x 2400 optimum color dpi with 1pl as well as a five particular ink container system. A built-in, fully incorporated 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder implies quick copying or scanning of your originals so you could tend to other jobs while the printer goes to the job. Its built-in Auto Duplex Printing publishes 2-sided records without needing to by hand turn the pages. Additionally, various safety and security functions like password safeguarded PDF's means you can feel secure concerning the production as well as circulation of your most personal data.
The Pixma MP860 prints, scans, and copies over a USB 2.0 connection by default, yet you could additionally attach it to a wired network through the Ethernet port on the back or over a cordless network utilizing Wi-Fi. Like many other wireless printers on the market, the software needs to develop a USB connection initially to produce an ad-hoc connection over a router. The arrangement assistant on the driver had us printing wirelessly in less than 5 minutes, as well as we were able to link using both a Mac and PC.
Canon MX860 ink cartridge replacement, the outcome was regular for an ink jet ideal for any private business demand, and also relying on how much of a perfectionist you are, potentially appropriate for issue going to an important client or consumer. As with the majority of Canon printers, full-page graphics tended to add a crinkle to the ordinary paper we utilize in our tests.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Specifications:
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT;8.4 ipm, Color: ESAT;5.6 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color:Based on ISO/IEC 24734, Color:Simplex Mode, Black: 320, Color: 2,048, Total: 2,368.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Paper Handling: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Paper Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF: 35 Sheets.
- Output Tray Capacity: Cassette: 150 Pages ADF: 35 Pages.
- Copy Speed (up to): Color FCOT:27 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Duplex Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Canon mx860 ink, Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed:8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ Memory Card, Multimedia Card® (v4.4), MultiMedia Card® Plus (v4.1), miniSD™ Card, Mini SDHC™ Card, RS-MMC™ (v4.1), Micro SD™ Card, Micro SDHC™ Card, Compact Flash® Card, MicroDrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, xD-Picture Card™, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), xD-Picture Card (Type H).
Canon PIXMA MX860 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Canon MX860 Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver Download
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 2000)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MX860 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX860 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX860 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 2000)|
|MP Drivers for Network|
|MP Drivers (XP x64)|
|Multifunctional Device Drivers (32 bit)|
|Multifunctional Drivers for Network|
|Multifunctional Drivers for Network - Vista64|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX860 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX860 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX860 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button will be lit.
- Press the Setup button on the printer.
- Use the < or > button to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX860 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX860.