Design The Canon Pixma MX870 Wireless is high with grooved handles on its bottom that makes it simple to move around. It's curved sides and also incorporated control panel both radiate a very sleek, eye-catching appeal that works equally as well in an office as it does at home. Its built-in Auto Duplex Printing publishes 2-sided records without having to manually turn the web pages as well as could minimize your paper consumption by 50%. Incorporate both of those as well as you could automatically replicate two-sided records without having to flip any paper manually at all. Additionally, various safety and security attributes like password safeguarded PDF's let you feel risk-free regarding developing as well as dispersing your most confidential data.
|Canon PIXMA MX870|
The PIXMA MX870 All-In-One lets you publish from any space in your home and also flaunts incredible 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi with little 1pl ink beads as well as a five individual ink tank system. A built-in, totally integrated 35-sheet Auto Document Feeder suggests rapid copying or scanning of your originals so you could tend to various other jobs while the printer is at work. So, use 2 Paper Courses to quickly pick printing records on ordinary paper as well as images on photo paper without having to pack one paper at a time.
Outcome high quality is a mild plus for the MX870, with the common message as well as graphics high quality for an inkjet MFP and better photo top quality compared to many. On our news collection, over half of the typefaces qualified as easily legible at five factors, with some passing at four factors. Over half additionally qualified as both quickly.
Paper ability is notably much better compared to for the majority of inkjets in the MX870 cost array, with two 150-sheet input trays. For an office, the two shelves can give you an adequate 300-sheet capacity. For home and office usage, they could let you pack regular paper in one tray as well as picture paper in the various other, so you quickly switch in between the two without needing to change paper. Another important touch for the office is the built-in print duplexer (not to be puzzled with the duplexing ADF) for publishing on both sides of a page. Even better, the combination of a duplexing ADF and also duplexing printer gives you the option to copy either single- or two-sided original to two-sided duplicates.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Specifications:
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 39 seconds, Black: ESAT;9.4 rpm, Color: ESAT;6.1 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color, Black: 320, Color: 2,048, Total: 2,368.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1, 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Paper Handling: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages, Paper Cassette: 150 Pages, ADF: 35 Pages.
- Output Tray Capacity: Cassette: 150 Pages ADF: 35 Pages.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color 4.3 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Canon mx870 ink, Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed:8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Group Dialing, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card SDHC™ MultiMedia Card® (v4.1) MultiMedia Card® Plus (v4.1) mini SD™ Card Mini SDHC™ Card RS-MMC™ (v4.1) Micro SD™ Card microSDHC™ Card Compact Flash® Card Microdrive® Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro™ xD-Picture Card ® xD-Picture Card ®(Type M) xD-Picture Card ® (Type H).
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Fully-Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Pict Bridge, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows® Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 - 10.6.x.
- Standard Interface
- Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g)1, (Compatible with IEEE 802.11n)16
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MX870 Printer Driver, Easy-Photo Print EX, Easy-Web Print EX (Windows Only), MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.4 x 17.1 x 8.9.
- Weight: 26.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty with Instant Exchange Program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver Download
|MX870 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX870 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|MX870 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|MX870 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX870 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver:Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX870 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX870 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX870 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX870, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MX870 with wireless to print your document or file.