The Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless published out the most recent variation of our company applications collection result overall was great Text high quality was above average for an inkjet. The book was dark and crisp, and also small examination typefaces showed up well. The message is excellent for general company use, as well as adequate to utilize for publishing a document like a resume with which you wished to make a great impact, or even desktop publishing if you're very selective regarding the font styles you take advantage of.
|Canon PIXMA MX882|
To boost office efficiency and also performance, Built-in Auto Duplex Printing prints 2-sided papers without needing to flip the web pages manually. This can reduce your paper consumption by up to 50%. Also, Super G3 High-speed Fax and networkable Ethernet guarantee efficient communication and thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, your copies will indeed maintain the integrity of the initial while generating scans at 4800 dpi. You can also utilize various safety attributes like password protected PDF's to produce as well as disperse your required documents confidentially.
Image quality was excellent, with many prints matching what you 'd receive from a specialist photo laboratory. A monochrome picture revealed a trace of a color. However, no other problems rose to the degree of deserving mention. The MX882 graphics top quality was on a par with the huge majority of MFPs we examine. Shades were vibrant and well saturated, as well as color integrity was good had difficulty printing out fragile white lines against a black background in one picture. Various other minor problems included a trace of banding a regular pattern of lines of staining in active areas and also dithering, a reduced graininess.
Canon mx882 ink, Print gorgeous, indeterminate photo laboratory top quality pictures up to 8.5" x 11" in dimension. Your image printing options currently additionally expand to Complete HD video. Full HD Movie Print turns your preferred HD film clips captured with suitable Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot electronic cameras right into lovely picture prints. Make the most of Canon's Wi-Fi? Publishing technology as well as print photos from compatible iPad, iPhone 4, 3G, 3GS, iPod touch as well as Android devices. And also, you can appreciate additional computer-less printing using compatible memory cards, PictBridge, and optional Bluetooth9 while comfortably watching your images on a 3.0" LCD.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to)
- ESAT: Color: 6.7 ipm17
- Reduction / Enlargement
- 25% - 400%
- Copy Features
- 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400x4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Wireless Printing, 3.0 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Mobile Printing, Quick Start.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMediaCard® (v4.1) MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1) miniSD™ Card miniSDHC™ Card RS-MMC™ (v4.1) microSD™ Card microSDHC™ Card CompactFlash® Card Microdrive® Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card® xD-Picture Card® (Type M) xD-Picture Card® (Type H).
- Other Features: Wireless Printing1, 3.0 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully-Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Mobile Printing, Quick Start.
- OS Compatibility: Windows®7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Mac OS® X v10.4.11 - v10.6.x.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MX882 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.4 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 8.6 (H).
- Weight: 25.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Download
|MX882 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX882 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX882 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX882 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX882 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MX882 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|MX882 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX882 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX882 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button will be lit.
- Press the Setup button on the printer.
- Use the < or > button to select Wireless LAN configuration.
- Press the OK button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX882 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX882.