The Canon PIXMA MX925 Wireless is a big device, with the same 'glossy black box. The top has a fold-over paper support for the 35-sheet Automatic Paper Feeder (ADF), which is a duplex gadget, so you could scan and also copy double-sided documents. Establish right into the tilted front edge of the scanner is the leading control panel which, along with having four mode buttons for Scan, Replicate, Fax as well as Menu, has a 16-button dual-function pad that shows different legends depending on function.
|Canon PIXMA MX925|
Canon Pixma MX925 review Our tests returned slower speeds, yet they are still healthy for this class of machine. The five-page black text examination provided 10ppm in both regular as well as 'fast' settings, so we're not sure what makes it quickly. The 20-page test boosted the determined speed to 12.5 ppm. The black text and color graphics test gave 4.8 ppm, which is slightly slow and the 20-side, duplex, dark message file offered 4.1 sides per min, which is also sluggish, though much better than from other Canon devices. This slow-moving duplex rate was shown in the 10-side duplex copy test, which took an unimpressive 5:27 to complete. Picture prints, on the other hand, came through very quickly 45s in finest mode from a COMPUTER, 37s in standard mode from a Samsung Galaxy Mini Android phone and also a blistering 33s from USB drive.
The PIXMA MX925 also Ethernet connectivity enable you to print, scan, duplicate as well as a fax from practically everywhere in the office or the house. Apple AirPrint support lets you publish directly from iPad as well as iPhone. It takes five separate ink cartridges: dye-based black, cyan, magenta and also yellow inks utilized for color files as well as image printing, plus a pigmented black ink for sharp paper printing. Extra-large ink cartridges are available,
Canon Pixma mx925 ink which has a top resolution of 2,400 x 4,800 ppm, is quiet and also fast as well as provides colors well, with just slight lightening in contrast with originals, making it adequate to scan old legacy picture prints, if needed. Utilizing XXL black and also XL color cartridge costs provides prices per web page of 3.2 p for black print and also 10.7 p for color, both including 0.7 p for a paper. The black web page price is typical for an inkjet done in one.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Specifications:
- Type: All-in-one.
- Function: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax.
- Print Technology: Inkjet.
- Display: 7.5cm color TFT display with Dual Function Panel.
- Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet.
- Wireless connectivity: WiFi, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Email printing.
- The app was available: PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Compatible cartridges: Black: Canon CLI-551BK, Pigment black: Canon PGI-550PGBK, Colour: Canon CLI-551C, CLI-551M, CLI-551Y.
- Average compatible cartridge yield: Black - Up to 375 pages, Colour - Up to 333 pages, (XL & XXL cartridges available).
- Print resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Pages per minute (black & white): Up to 15 ipm.
- Pages per minute (colour): Up to 10 ipm.
- Page format: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope (DL, No.10), 20x25cm, 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Double-sided printing: Manual.
- Type of scanner: Flatbed ADF & CIS Scanner.
- Scan resolution: 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Scan speed: 14 seconds per scan.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR): Yes (with My Image Garden).
- Paper tray capacity: 250 sheets (lower cassette), 20 sheets (upper cassette).
- Colour: Black.
- System requirements: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Windows RT, OS X 10.6.8 onwards.
- Software included: My Image Garden with HD Movie Print, Scanning Utility, Quick Menu with Creative Park Premium access.
- Accessories Included: Power cable, RJ-45 cable, User manual, Set-up guide.
- Dimensions: 231 x 491 x 396 mm (H x W x D).
- Weight: 11.7 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX925 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX925 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX925 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX925 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|Scanner Driver(MacOS 10.12). (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8). (Mac OS X 10.7/10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Ver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connected to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX925 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MX925 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX925 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button will be lit.
- Press the Setup button on the printer.
- Use the < or > button to select Wireless LAN configuration.
- Press the OK button.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX925 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX925.