The Canon PIXMA MG2522 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer for when you just should print, without quitting copy and also scanning capabilities must you require them. It is simply the appropriate dimension and has all of the best functions. Write promptly with fast print rates of 8.0 ipm (B&W) as well as 4.0 ipm (Shade). This All-In-On makes it simple to print files as well as it even supports XL ink cartridges so you can change them less commonly.
|Canon PIXMA MG2522|
Canon MG2522 has quite quick printing speed. It has 8.0 ipm for B/W records and also 4.0 ipm for colored files. You will not whine concerning it since you'll see that you can get many things done less than an hour making use of the printer. The resolution is somewhat respectable for a printer. Though, some other printers have much better resolution. However, you know that 4800 x 600 dpi can be a quite good resolution, right? The printer also permits you to print numerous kinds of paper, consisting of single paper, glossy paper, as well as envelopes.
The Pixma MG2522 it collaborates with Windows, Mac OS. The multi-color ink cartridge needs to be changed when a single shade goes out. The printer has no display screen. There is no networking ability, only straight USB link. The determines 9.3 inches high by 16.7 inches wide by 22.6 inches deep.
The MG2522 first one was wifi printing as well as virtually lasted two years. As another person stated, it is almost all set from the box. The only point not consisted of was the cable. However, I have a good lightning cord with gold tips for faster printing anyways. The replacement ink is very sensible. That's why I picked this one again because I acquired new ink in January and also couldn't utilize the printer, and also I hate wasting cash.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG2120 Driver Free Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink.
- FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME: PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Document Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 31 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal / 24-bit External.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS8/MAC9 PIXMA MG2522 Printer Driver & Setup Software, Scan Utility, My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free US-based technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Download
|MG2522 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG2522 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2522 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2522, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG2522 with wireless to print your document or file.