The Canon PIXMA MG2560 All In One Inkjet Printer is your daily option to green printing, duplicating as well as scanning with exceptional rate, via quality pictures as well as files produced with the aid of microscopic ink dots as well as high resolution, longer lasting prints with ChromaLife100+, a light-weight construct as well as car-energy ON feature for power saving.
|Canon PIXMA MG2560|
The PIXMA MG2560 Ink Depot uses a terrific range Ink Cartridges for your device through great high-quality products at very competitive fees. Print spectacular quality pictures out of your residence motion pictures or great meaning films with the included Full HD Flick Print software. Print to perfection with the mix of four,800 x six hundred DPI resolution and 2PL FINE print-head technology to achieve stunning shade and also the element. Consequently, it would supply exceptional levels of detail in your printing.
PIXMA MG2560 does now not need to be puzzled more on the quality due to the fact there are compact specifications and also several features being equipped with this system. Begin via the look, this device has a compact layout and appealing stylish with the all-white finish so that it would be beautiful locations on your private table. In the alternative hand, the smaller measurement furthermore efficient for house needs as it takes less space, too.
With A4 ISO ESAT that has a speed of 8.0 ipm mono/4.0ipm for the shade that may deliver you into a short time for printing the file. This ink-jet printer similarly could shop your cash for buying the ink, as if you could print more for less along with the featured XL excellent cartridges at the laser printer. Based on the calculation, it may deliver up to 30% savings in keeping with the web page as though as compared to conventional equivalents.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG2260 Driver Free Download and Review
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 3pl/5pl (Y), 25pl (PgBK).
- Printing Resolution: 4800 x 600 dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 8.4 ipmColour: 4.0 ipm.
- Ink Tanks: beautiful PG645, CL646(Optional High Yield - PG645XL, CL646XL, PG645XXL).
- Ink Yield (Plain paper A4): PG645 (180), CL646 (180), PG645XL (300), CL646XL (300), PG645XXL (400).
- Borderless Printing: N/A.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7".
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105g/m².Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 275g/m² (PT-201).
- Protocol: N/A.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: N/A.
- Wireless LAN Data Rate: N/A.
- Memory Card Printing: N/A.
- PC Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Copier Functions
- Speed: Colour document: Approx 31 sec.
- Multiple Copy: 1-21 pages.
- Reduction/Enlargement: N/A.
- Special Copy Functions: N/A.
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning Speed: 14 sec.
- Scanning resolution: 600 x 1200 optical dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Greyscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Maximum Document Size: A4.
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Online Album Photo Print: N/A.
- Web Template Print: N/A.
- Google Cloud Print: N/A.
- General Features
- Intelligent Touch System: N/A.
- Dual Paper Path: N/A.
- Included as Standard: PIXMA MG2560 printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 2 ink cartridges, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. USB Cable not included.
- Software Included: My Image Garden, Easy WebPrint EX (IE 8/9/10), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via USB): Approx 1.0W, OFF (Connect to PC via USB) 0.4 W, Copying12: Approx 9W.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 306 x 145mm.
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver Download
|MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (MacOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MG2560 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2560 series Full Driver & Software Package (MacOS 10.12)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (MacOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2560 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG2560 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2560 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2560, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG2560 with wireless to print your document or file.