The Canon PIXMA MG2920 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer the automatic record feeder, as well as this, suggests you should feed the paper by hand right into the printer for printing or scanning both sides of the journal. The file feeder is located on the top of the printer for very easy access. The printer likewise allows direct duplicating of any scanned record. There is no question about the quality of printing that this printer supplies. And also because it can connect to your cloud accounts, you have greater accessibility to your papers as well as photos for publication.
|Canon PIXMA MG2920|
The Canon MG2920 is a Copy, scan as well as publish from essentially anywhere around your home with its cordless capacity. As well as with a maximum shade resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi, the allows you to generate gorgeous prints in your home. The size of the printer is little enough to be mobile, and it is very easy to establish. It looks eye-catching, and it is offered in black and white colors. It does not have a screen unlike a few of the various other printers. This can be a little unpleasant at times, but convenient.
The Pixma MG6821 makes use of a five-cartridge system, with regular cyan, magenta, yellow and also black inks, in addition to a black pigment cartridge that creates far better blacks and also more detail in photos. The expense of printing with conventional ink cartridges standards bent on 18 cents per page, when you use high-capacity cartridges, the cost is up to 14 cents a web page.
It additionally has an entire set of connection choices, including both USB as well as Wi-Fi. You could attach smartphones as well as tablets via Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print, and Canon additionally offers its very own app.The MG2920 Wireless PictBridge support lets you print straight from suitable cameras. Plus, the Auto Power On feature instantly powers up the printer whenever you send something to be printed. The economic brings high-quality printing residence.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245 Pigment Black, CL-246 Color Ink, 245XL/246XL/GP-601 Combo Pack.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)5Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 16.8 (W) x 12.1 (D) x 5.8 (H).
- Weight: 7.6 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download
|MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG2920 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG2920 wireless setup:
- For Windows users, insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless installation] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes two times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power light is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later date if you wish.
- When the following screen appears, click [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- The next screen indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Select [Set up network connection via USB], then click [Next].
- When the next screen appears, connect your printer to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Once your printer has been detected, the following screen will appear.
- When the following screen appears, disconnect your printer from your computer and click [Next].
- Once your printer has been detected, the following screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that the equipment is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
Canon PIXMA MG2920 How To Scan:
- (Note: If the printer is compatible with scanner)
- Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer. If you don’t have the disc, you can obtain the software on the Canon website.
- Select “Start” > “Programs” > “Canon Utilities” > “MP Navigator EX” > “MP Navigator EX“.
- Select “Photos/Documents.“
- Open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass.
- Set preferences on the screen as needed. Select the “Scan” button when ready.
- The Pixma 2920 should start the scanning process. When it’s finished, select “Save” to save the document(s) as a JPEG, or select “Save as PDF” to save it in PDF format.