The Canon PIXMA MG2960 is a multifunction printer with WiFI connectivity. This all-in-one printer for the house is affordable, efficient and has fun features for creative thinking. Plus it prints, duplicates as well as scans, providing exceptional results with the benefit of Wi-Fi as well as Cloud connectivity. With Peaceful Setting, you could write anytime as well as anywhere without stressing over waking the kids or disrupting the peace.
|Canon PIXMA MG2960|
The Canon MG2960 You simply have to connect it to an internet connection to run this printer. The various other is this printer links to PIXMA Cloud link to make you conveniently print your images in your social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, even in Google drive. The other is about printing rate that is around 8.0 ipm for black and white color, and 4.0 ipm for colored printing. It assists you to print out your job quicker than normal. This printer additionally has one one-of-a-kind setting called peaceful setting. It makes you print out your record with no audio, so it does not interrupt others. You could likewise write as well as check files or images with your Apple or Android tools through the PIXMA Printing Option App.
This PIXMA MG2960 likewise has XL inks. This attribute gives this printer with more volumes of ink. It indicates that the printer can print and also copy even more files. Customers do not change or modify the cartridge frequently. This feature is perfect for people who consistently publish a lot of records. The XL Inks can be so handy. Flaunts 4800 x 600 dpi resolution and 2PL beautiful print-head technology working to produce incredible color and also detail every time. Print from anywhere on any net allowed the device with Google Cloud Print.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG2160 Driver Download and Review
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Specifications:
- Type: Colour Inkjet Multi-Function Printer
- Functions: Print, Scan, Copy.
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: Black - Up to 8.0 ipm, Colour - Up to 4.0 ipm.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", European DL/US Com.
- Paper Weight: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight : approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201).
- Ink: PG645, CL646.
- Wi-Fi: Yes.
- Duplex: N/A.
- Interface: 1x Hi-Speed USB, 802.11b/g/n.
- Power Consumption: approx. 1.6W.
- Dimensions: Approx. 426 x 306 x 145mm.
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 kg.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG2960 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2960 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2960, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG2960 with wireless to print your document or file.