The Canon PIXMA MG3020 Instant Inkjet All In- an inexpensive wireless printer for your house, We examined the all- version of the equipment, although white can also be obtained and, based on the Canon product gallery, a scarlet one may be planned. Regardless of the color, they truly are beautiful containers with remarkably little footprints and curved, straight sides.
|Canon PIXMA MG3020|
The Canon MG3020 device enables burning and checking by having an optical quality of 1200 x 600 dpi. This printer includes a Hybrid Ink Program for long-lasting images and functions Ethernet for linking to some home or PC network. Furthermore, it's Wi-Fi while using the mobile system for publishing over a radio community or. Auto-Power On becomes Wireless all in- on when it registers a printing work, One Inkjet.
The PIXMA MG3020 Review whenever it starts up for function, the alleged 'fast-entrance' style, which can be fast increases the area the equipment assumes the table. The leading cover folds right down to get to be the document supply holder and also the same holder can be used for equally picture and primary material – although not in the same period.
This can be a function that'll assist you to if you want to produce the MG3020 images straight in the camera. For publishing the pictures that you don't have to utilize Computer but make use of the camera straight. Supplies a year guarantee for that issues associated with the printer maintenance. High-technology is required by the printer when it comes to supporting, therefore, due to their person, the organization is going to do exactly the same.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 Picoliters.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink.
- FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME: PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds
- Print Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC PIXMA MG3020 Printer Driver & Setup Software Scan Utility My Image Garden Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free US-based technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download
|MG3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|MG3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG3020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 wireless setup:
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.