With Canon PIXMA MG3053 picture enthusiasts can develop new 5x5" square design image prints, ideal for mounting and also presenting in residence or even writing as gifts for loved ones, and the small, streamlined design, suggests they conveniently fit into any research or home workspace. You get creative making use of images stored on mobiles or in the cloud, with templates consisting of welcoming cards, schedules and also more.
|Canon PIXMA MG3053|
The Canon MG3053 Review If you're searching for a spending plan printer, all-in-one inkjet may be right your street. It lacks useful functions, like automatic double-sided printing, but that's mirrored in the low cost. Can this printer turn out fantastic prints at an affordable price? Constructed for all your daily printing demands, from text-heavy documents to share pictures, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a little, desk-friendly engineering.
The brand-new MG3053 Ink with Canon hybrid ink system, utilizing color and pigment-based inks with each other for stunning images, as well as crisp, sharp text in documents. For photo-lab top quality prints and fine detail in an instant, the FINE cartridge ink lets you create grain complimentary, smooth prints, while XL cartridges enable you to publish more pages.
The Canon MG3053 Printer series allows cordless printing from laptops and PCs in addition to mobile phones and also tablet computers using the Canon PRINT app, while cloud printing implies you do not need to be in the house to get your copies started. Rapidly connect gadgets at home with Gain access to Factor Mode to wirelessly utilize the printer without also needing to get on the same Wi-Fi network. For days when you've no time at all to extra, papers can be scanned and sent out straight to your smartphone so that you could take them with you.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG3050 Driver Free Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm¹.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm¹.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Glossy "Everyday Use" (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 60 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Photo paper: 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 13x18cm, Envelopes: DL, COM.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14sec¹.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 28sec¹, sESAT: Approx. 2.1ipm¹.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.).
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper).
- Document Size: Max. Copy area of approx. 203 x 277mm, (A4 with a 17mm bottom print margin).
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Download
|MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|MG3053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG3053 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3053 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3053 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3053, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3053 with wireless to print your document or file.