The Canon PIXMA MG3120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer, this version's framework, is a refined gloss-black plastic, making it look extra costly and also classier, though likewise even more prone to scrapes. As discussed, you won't locate a USB port for flash drives, or any memory-card slots, on the front. Neither does this model have an LCD screen.
|Canon PIXMA MG3120|
Canon MG3120 Review printer with more features and abilities aside from pictures and also standard printing, you may want to consider an additional design If you are in the market for a reliable printer that could take care of basic print tasks as well as image printing at a budget-friendly price. Full-page shade glossy prints took almost four mins to write, yet message web pages published on ordinary paper print at 6.2 pages each minute on the COMPUTER as well as 5.85 ppm on the Mac. Snapshot-size photos arose at 2.4 ppm on plain paper and 1.2 ppm on glossy paper.
Regardless of the terrific photo top quality, the ink capacity on this gadget leaves much to be desired. The MG3120 Utilizing a 3:1 provision of black to tint pages published, COMPUTER exhausted the printers ink cartridges after 240. However, high capability ink cartridges are readily available for acquisition, which might help prolong time in between getting brand-new cartridges.
The Pixma MG3120 output high quality conceals the printer's cost. Photos on Canon's very own paper looked rather healthy, in spite of a slightly strange orange color that has been particularly recognizable on human faces. On plain paper, color graphics looked reasonably precise, and text showed up dark and sharp, though grayscale graphics often tended a little bit towards purple.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG3150 Driver Free Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 39 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 6.1 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 2,048 / Black: 320 / Total: 2,368.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" ®;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: Fit-to-Page.
- Copy Features: Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages, Fast (speed priority).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: Memory Card Support, SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard®, MultiMediaCard® Plus, miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™, RS-MMC™, MMCmobile Card, USB flash memory, CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card®, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), xD-Picture Card® (Type H).
- Other Features: 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T., Front Cassette, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H.
- Weight: 17.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver Download
|MG3120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3120 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG3120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG3120 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.42.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG3120 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3120 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 wireless setup:
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless installation] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power light is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later date if you wish.
Canon PIXMA MG3120 How To Scan:
- You can browse items placed on the platen with settings suitable for documents.
- Place the item on the platen.
- Putting Items (When Scanning from a Computer)
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings..., select the Settings (Document Scan) dialog, then set the paper size, resolution, etc. as required.
- When setting is completed, click OK.