With Canon PIXMA MG3240 Wi-Fi connection, this All-In-One supplies very easy printing around the residence from PC as well as from smartphones. The current and also small FastFront layout streamlines paper loading and also ink substitute. It is an optimal printer, copier and also scanner for those looking for standard functionality.
|Canon PIXMA MG3240|
PIXMA MG3240 has beautiful features to help you in operation the printer. In this instance, this printer enables you to make use of the gadget for your mobile phone or tablet. PC is not the only device that you can take advantage of to get linked to the printer. This provides you versatility in printing. You could publish your files and photos straight from your gadget, so you do not have to send or transfer the documents to your PC.
The Canon MG3240 Ink new capacity XL excellent cartridges, there are longer periods between ink substitutes. They supply dramatically much more prints than their standard matchings. The XL cartridges are also extra inexpensive as well as allow you conserve as much as 50% each page perfect if you write routinely. Publish top quality papers and pictures quick with an A4 ISO ESAT speed of 9.2 ipm mono/5.0 ipm color and also result in a 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 44 secs. Create an A4 color duplicate in approx. 20 secs.
There is likewise MG3240 Auto Duplex attribute. This function is a fantastic feature to assist you when you need to publish in both sides of the paper. Without the feature, you will certainly need to print twice when you have to print on the both sides of paper. With the functions, those lengthy procedures can be reduced. After that, this could also be a remedy to conserve your documents. You do not should use two papers to print two web pages, and also this can be a straightforward action to save the environment.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size, 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.2 ipm¹.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm¹.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 44 seconds¹.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate¹.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 2 FINE Cartridges, PG-440 (Black), CL-441 (Colour).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges, PG-440XL (Black), CL-441XL (Colour).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document¹, Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 600 pages, Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo¹, Black: 2465 photos, Black XL: 7560* pictures, Colour: 69 photos, Colour XL: 150 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi¹.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds¹.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden software).
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver Download
|MG3240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG3240 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG3240 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3240 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3240 wireless setup:
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via the Cableless configuration] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp flashes quickly and the (green) power light is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later date if you wish.