The Canon PIXMA MG3520Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One features Auto Photo Fix II to assist make your images look their finest. Additionally, the software offers filter results such as fisheye, mini, as well as plaything camera to include imagination to your pictures. The software also lets you draw out an own framework from an HD movie clip and print it as an image.
|Canon PIXMA MG3520|
This Canon MG3520 printer doesn't include a USB wire, which stunned me. Without a USB cable, you cannot utilize the printer in any way. To set up wireless printing, you need to link the printer to your computer because there is no screen on the printer to select the network and also get in the network's password. Thankfully, I still had the USB cord from my old printer. The cable you'll need is a USB-A to USB-B which is the one that all printers make use of. As soon as you set up wireless printing, you won't require the cord.
The MG3520 Its hybrid ink system combines dye ink for dazzling colors and also black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print stunning, borderless images at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi using SMALL PRINT head technology. Just what's even more, eco-friendly Auto Duplex Printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper instantly and could help reduce paper usage by up to 50%.
The PIXMA MG3520 includes My Photo Garden software that puts all your favored printing features, such as Unique Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software application. Commemorate your vibrant memories by producing personalized prints from your bonanza of pictures and videos. My Image Garden additionally helps you arrange your images with calendar view as well as facial recognition. And also, original themes in various color combinations and patterns assist in inspiring your photo projects.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download, Wireless Setup, and Review
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL Black Cartridge, PG-240XL Black Cartridge, PG-240 Black Cartridge, CL-241XL Color Cartridge, CL-241 Color Cartridge, PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4x6 Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver Download
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG3520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3520 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3520, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG3520 with wireless to print your document or file.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 How To Scan:
- You can browse items placed on the platen with settings suitable for materials.
- Place the item on the platen.
- Putting Items (When Scanning from a Computer)
- Start IJ Scan Utility.
- Click Settings..., select the Settings (Document Scan) dialog, then set the paper size, resolution, etc. as required.
- When setting is completed, click OK.