The Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One My Image Garden software places every one of your preferred printing attributes, such as Fun Filter Impacts like Fish Eye and Blur History, Full HD Movie Print and a lot more all into one convenient software application. And also, My Image Garden includes great photo organization convenience with schedule view and facial acknowledgment. Built-in AirPrint compatibility permits you to print right from your iPhone, iPad as well as iPod touch wirelessly as well as with virtually no configuration!
|Canon PIXMA MG4220|
The is simple to establish using Wi-Fi or USB. The control panel, sadly, is still not so simple to utilize. On this version, Canon continues its technique of placing three buttons under the LCD (a 2.5-incher on the Pixma MG4220) to carry out certain actions, instead of allowing you utilize the perfectly adequate four-way arrow control and OKAY switch. Jumping back and forth amongst all the buttons is both pointless and annoying. Fairly, the software is a version of effectiveness, as well as the brand-new fast menu for typical tasks, is easy in the eye. The MFP supplies full support for scanning, copying, and Internet printing.
The Canon MG4220 Print lovely, borderless pictures in your home approximately 8.5" x 11" dimension with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, as well as the benefit and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. It's additionally your imaginative coach as the software provides original design templates in many shade mixes and also patterns for your fun picture projects. My Image Garden also gives you access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download exclusive creative jobs as well as content. At default settings, the text is sharp and black, monochrome graphics have a minor purple tint, and also plain-paper color graphics could be a bit darker and also use more contrast.
Graphics MG4220 quality goes to the high end of the limited range where most inkjets fall. It's easily good enough for any personal company use, including PowerPoint handouts. Depending on how much of a perfectionist you are, you could consider it suitable for a result that's posting likely to a vital customer or consumer. Rather unusually for a printer that's supposed to be targeted at home use, the high photo quality is less outstanding than either graphics or text top quality. It drops at the reduced end of par for an inkjet, or at the low end of just what you would expect if you went to a local drugstore for prints.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG3222 Free Driver Download and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD™ Card, SDHC™ Card, MultiMediaCard®, MultiMediaCard® Plus, miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, RS-MMC™, MMC mobile™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™.
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB7, Card Slots.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG4220 Printer Driver Easy-WebPrint EX My Image Garden Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.7W x 12.0D x 6.0H.
- Weight: 12.4 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download
|MG4220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG4220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4220 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG4220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4220 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG4220 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG4220, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG4220 with wireless to print your document or file.