The Canon PIXMA MG5120 All-In-One Photo Printer has a stylish, understated style that we could see fitting right in a living room just as comfortably as it would in an office. It's all-black, shiny, and sleek-looking, with enticing slopes and also angles. This is, however, the entry-level model in Canon's 2011 line of photo-centric AIOs so that you won't obtain a lot of the outstanding benefits of those even more upscale versions. The various other two AIOs sporting activity a classy user interface with specific buttons that brighten when the maker is on, and others that brighten contextually, when they might need to be made use of. On the other hand, has a much more traditional control panel that leaves the ideal side of the top of the printer, besides the scanner cover.
The Canon MG5120 When printing your pictures, realize the power of the ChromaLife100 utilizing original Canon inks and image documents so your images can be shared and also preserved for generations. For the very first time in home photo printing, you could print still pictures from your recorded HD motion pictures with an amazing technology called Full HD Movie Print. The all new Full HD Movie Print software turns your favored HD movie clips captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLR or Powershot video cameras right into lovely prints! Your journey down the path of high-quality as well as ease of use will indeed proceed as your sneak peek your photos before you print on a 2.4" LCD while the built-in Auto Photo Fix II software immediately corrects your images.
The PIXMA MG5120 picture printing top quality was a little above the same level for an inkjet MFP, while both message and also graphics were a little below par. The images were just as good as, or a touch far better than, just what you would certainly expect from pharmacy prints. Colors were vibrant, though not oversaturated. There were a variety of small photo flaws, yet absolutely nothing also severe. A monochrome image showed a trace of a tint; one photo revealed some aliasing-- the propensity for straight lines to show up less than razor-edged. Text sufficed for the institution or general service use, however not for formal reports or resumes. Graphics were fine for business use, yet you possibly wouldn't want to use them for PowerPoint handouts. Ink thickness was uneven in stable locations, and they showed dithering, a break up into dot patterns when one looked carefully. A couple of printers do an ample task of printing narrow white lines in our examinations; the lines were nearly invisible.
The scanning bed gets on the top of the unit. The cover is thin and also light, and also it seems like maybe disjointed conveniently if you're not mindful. The scanner could suit files and also images as massive as 8.5 x11.7 inches at an optimum resolution of 1,200 x2,400 dpi. The hinge on the scanner lid is adjustable, which is fantastic for when you should scan books or other thick media. On the right-front of the body, you'll locate the power button, and, just below it, a bank of memory card slots behind a plastic door that mixes nicely right into the front of the body. On the bottom-right side of the printer, is a PictBridge port for linking your electronic camera directly to the MG5120 for image printing. When it comes to the computer system interface, connects to a PC or Mac via a USB cable, which you'll have to offer. (Unlike its siblings, the MG5120 does not support Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection, so keep in mind that you're posting likely to need to keep this AIO near to your COMPUTER unless you link it to a print server.).
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 39 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 6.1 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 2,048 / Black: 320 / Total: 2,368.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Pro II; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" ®;Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: Memory Card Support, SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard®, MultiMediaCard® Plus, miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™, RS-MMC™, MMCmobile Card, USB flash memory, CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card®, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), xD-Picture Card® (Type H).
- Other Features: 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T., Front Cassette, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.09(Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows only) 5 Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H.
- Weight: 17.1 lbs.
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Download
|MG5120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG5120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|MG5120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)|
|MG5120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.