The Canon PIXMA MG5220 is an advanced wireless inkjet photo all-in-one with a stylish extremely well in our tests. On plain paper, publishing mainly text with some simple monochrome graphics, posted a rapid outcome of 7.8 web pages each minute on a COMPUTER and 8 ppm on a Mac. Snapshot-size images balanced a quick 2.3 ppm on the PC. A higher-res, full-page photo on our Mac naturally took longer practically two mins. Color scanning was fast, too, while black-and-white copies landed in the middle of the pack. At any speed, is noticeably quieter compared to a lot of printers.
|Canon PIXMA MG5220|
The Canon MG5220 Print your photos from compatible iPhone, iPod touch as well as Android gadgets. Enjoy superior 9600 x 2400 optimum color dpi with 1pl as well as a five particular ink container system to print beautiful indeterminate photos approximately 8.5" x 11" or crisp documents with exceptional top quality while just changing the ink color you need. For the first time in home picture printing, you could print still photos from your recorded HD motion pictures with a remarkable technology called Full HD Movie Print. The all brand-new Full HD Movie Print software transforms your preferred HD movie clips captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLR or Powershot video cameras right into gorgeous prints! Built-in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to conveniently print on both sides of the paper without needing to buy hand transform it over. This function can help in reducing your paper usage by up to 50%.
The 2.4-inch LCD is bright (maybe even too bright) with colorful graphics and very standard text. The onscreen menus work in combination with three selection buttons right away below the LCD, along with a revolving circular switch and OK switch that allow you quickly move via the menus. The major feature buttons are well significant, either with a message or distinct icons. The onscreen graphics are particularly useful. We found it as simple to eye the icons as to check out the descriptive text below. Installing them was simple, as the LCD automatically runs an animated overview when you raise the scanning device cover to expose the within. A different red LED turns on when each cartridge is firmly in place. On the downside, the scanning unit cover is hinged in a manner that keeps it from increasing completely up so you will not have much room to maneuver. All in all, the process was straightforward and reasonably pain-free.
On result quality, it fared about as well as it did on speed. A big plus with choosing the MG5220 would be the longevity of the published photos. According to Canon, the inks are ranked for 300 years when the image is stored in an archival-quality album with a plastic cover sheet and kept in the dark. The links are listed for Three Decade when the picture is presented within a glass frame in a standard interior space without direct sunlight. The high print quality is top-notch, specifically with images. Canon's latest print engine is considerably faster compared to the one found in previous versions. For company users, the largest concerns could be the 50-page capacity result tray as well as restricted envelope handling.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 11.0 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Black: 512 / Total: 4,608.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Camera Phone Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 15 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Borderless, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi, Interpolated:ADF: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Network Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: Memory Card Support SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ Memory Card MultiMediaCard® MultiMediaCard® Plus miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card RS-MMC™ USB flash memory CompactFlash® Card Microdrive® Memory Stick® Memory Stick PRO™ Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card® xD-Picture Card® (Type M) x-D-Picture Card® (Type H).
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 2.4 LCD, Auto Duplex Print, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)1 Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Cable not included) Bluetooth® v2.013 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM MG5220 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint EX Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows Only) Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.9 W x 14.5D x 6.3 H.
- Weight: 17.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG5220 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Mac OSX Printer Driver|
|MG5220 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|MG5220 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|On-screen Manual (Win)|
|On-screen Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 wireless setup:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If the HOME button on the printer is lit, touch the HOME button.
- Flick the screen left or right, then tap the WLAN.
- Tap Wireless LAN setup
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.