The Canon PIXMA MG5750 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer You could rapidly print and also scan from your wise devices with the Canon PRINT app and Wi-fi Direct, indicating that you do not have to stand close to the printer as well as be directly connected to it to publish your files as well as photos. A PIXMA Cloud Link also enables you to print and scan from anywhere you are, helping to earn your life even simpler.
|Canon PIXMA MG5750|
The accuracy of scanning is one more plus for this design and Canon's expertise beams through below as this scanner strikes well above its price variety. If you're seeking to scan at around 600dpi (which is middle of the road in regards to top quality), it will certainly take you about a min to finish an A4 color image scan. You could additionally boost the dpi if you have a bit more time on your hands as well as desire a more faithful rendering.
PIXMA MG5750 It has a short style with a paper tray that sticks out, evocative the type you made use of to invest long nights attempting to reach interact with Microsoft Author (side note: we googled publisher, and it is somehow still going!). The plastic is not quite as cheap as those very early days, yet the screeching noise it made while printing during our testimonial takes us back.
Canon MG5750 Ink Packaged with five individual ink cartridges, you only have to replace the color that runs out, aiding you to save time and money. You can also pick optional XL inks to compete longer before they need changing, while the printer also includes automatic two-sided printing. The printer's paper trays have an original format where published pages splash onto a quit that pivots out of the input tray - it looks standard, but the exact layout does keep whatever tidy.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG4260 Driver Free Download, Review and Wireless Setup
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 41 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - plain paper).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795 pages, Black XL: 5565 pages, Cyan: 345 pages, Cyan XL: 715 pages, Magenta: 306 pages, Magenta XL: 645 pages, Yellow: 347 pages, Yellow XL: 715 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2405 photos, Pigment Black XL: 4945 photos, Black: 376 photos, Black XL: 810 photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 267 photos, Magenta: 136 photos, Magenta XL: 340 photos, Yellow: 127 photos, Yellow XL: 282 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types Plain Paper: High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), T-Shirt Transfer, Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Front Tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 300 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.2 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Print Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Driver Download
|MG5750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG5750 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5750 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5750 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5750 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5750 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5750 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG5750 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5750 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the apparatus.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG5750.