The Canon PIXMA MG5760 All-in-One printer. Flaunting attributes like Mobile/Tablet printing, scanning, PIXMA Cloud Link and also other Cloud Print Applications. With a beneficial 2.5" LCD Screen as well as a selection of original printing software, it's ideal for every one of your personal, job and family members printing needs.
|Canon PIXMA MG5760|
With Google Cloud Print, you can print your records from anywhere you have Web gain access to, and not only from desktop yet mobile phones. Other facets of the Cloud can be viewed if you set up the Canon MG5760 mobile application, which enables you to link even more services with the printer, consisting of OneDrive, Dropbox, Evernote, Flickr, and also much more. You can prefer to connect Google Cloud Print with this app also, and also we did this so that we can scan files straight to Google Docs.
The PIXMA MG5760 printer excelled and used for air printing. Recently the printer threw up a message re-registration with Canon. Currently, I cannot AirPrint in all from the cloud though it still duplicates and scans. I am incapable of registering the printer as I do not desire my private papers being with Canon nor Google etc. As I could not deal with the printer, so a costly journey to a techie is currently necessary as well as probably a go back to connecting the printer to a computer system with a cord.
The MG5760 Six ink cartridges need to be mounted before you can start making use of the printer, and also these sit in the print head that travels left to right as the paper rollers feed the sheet listed below. You won't find capillary tube technology on this design. To mount the cartridges, that include two black storage tanks, gray, cyan, magenta, as well as yellow, you need to raise the leading panel where the LCD resides. It's easy to do, as the mechanics of it are smooth and well developed.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG5750 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 2pl/5pl (C/M), 5pl (BK/Y), 13pl (PGBK).
- Printing Resolution: 4800 (horizontal) 1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi.
- Print Speed: B&W: 12.6 ipm, Colour: 9.0ipm, 4”x6” photo paper: Approx. 41sec.
- Borderless Printing: Available.
- Paper Capacity: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR=100 Sheets / LGL=10 Sheets, 4”x6” photo paper = 20 Sheets, 5”x7”/8”x10” photo paper = 10 Sheets.
- Supported Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 300 g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Range: indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Wireless LAN Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b.
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print/Scan with any Apple or Android devised through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Access Point Mode enables printing directly without a router. Cloud integration with Cloud Print Apps. Apple AirPrint supported.
- CD Printing: N/A.
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB Port B) / Card slots available.
- Copier Functions
- Speed: Colour document: Approx. 20sec / 7.2ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Max. 99 pages.
- Reduction/enlargement: 25% to >400%.
- Special Copy Functions: Two-sided, borderless, 2 on 1,4 on 1, fit-to-page.
- Scanner Functions
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS.
- Scanning resolution: 1200 x 2400 optical dpi.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale; 16bit/8bit / Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Scanning Speed (Reflective): Approx. 19sec.
- NFC: N/A.
- Moria: Available.
- Apple Air Print: Available.
- Google Cloud Print: Available.
- Smart Device Print Plug-In: Available (for Android / Amazon device).
- Print from Email: N/A.
- Web Template Print: Available.
- Cloud Apps: Using PIXMA Print Solutions apps connect to Picasa Web Albums, Evernote, Photo bucket, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Dropbox, Creative Park Premium.
- General Features
- Colour LCD Screen: LCD (2.5 inch / 6.2 cm TFT colour/Touch).
- Intelligent Touch System: N/A.
- Dual Paper Path: Available.
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 (32 Bit only), Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.0, Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later, Mac OS EI-X Capitan 10.11.
- Included as Standard: PIXMA MG5760 Printer, Setup CD-ROM and operational guide, 5 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and Canon warranty card. A-BUSB cable to connect to the computer not included.
- Software Included: MP Driver, XPS Printer Driver, Easy-WebPrint EX, MyPrinter, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, On-Screen Manual.
- Environment: Eco-Label: Energy Star.
- Power Source: AC100 - 240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2W, Standby (scanning lamp is off) connection to PC: approx. 0.7W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx. 12W7.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 455 x 369 x 148 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 6.3kg.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver Download
|MG5760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG5760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5760 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon PIXMA MG5760 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5760 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your Canon MG5760.