The Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Photo All-in-One Printer is The includes a thinner shape compared to we're utilized to from Canon printers, with a one-of-a-kind style that integrates folding trays to maintain the impact little. The printer determines 18 inches wide, 14.5 inches deep, and directly under 7 inches high with the shelves folded. It likewise evaluates slightly greater than average at 20.2 extra pounds due to the rear-mounted ADF and the six inner ink containers, but it must still be relatively very easy for any person to deliver to the office or home. Input and also outcome trays, and also the turning LCD, components that numerous suppliers skimp on, are all significant and also sturdy.
|Canon PIXMA MG6120|
The Canon MG6120 picture publishing your HD Movie minutes can currently become beautiful images with your new PIXMA printer. Full HD Movie Print turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into gorgeous image prints. Built-in Wi-Fi allows you quickly write and also check wirelessly with the added ability to print your images from compatible iPhone, iPod touch, and Android ™ gadgets. Generate real photo lab top quality prints at home with an optimum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and six specific ink containers including a gray ink for professional color as well as black & white pictures. Plus, Auto Paper Deal with provides beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image evaluation and area-by-area data modification, immediately.
The Canon PIXMA MG6120 far left side of the printer houses the just hard switch for power. Touch-sensitive online buttons for copy, scan, and print controls light up the top-mounted interactive panel when you at first struck the close power button, but the printer only illuminates the commands necessary for each feature once you choose a print mode. These attribute aids eliminate confusion common of populous control panels. Where has few defects, however, remains in its appearances. It's all-black, shiny, as well as sleek-looking, with appealing futuristic inclines as well as angles. When you close the input as well as outcome trays, it does not even appear like a printer. When it's idle, two blue lights let you understand it lives: a Wi-Fi-connection indicator, and also a power indicator. Other than that, up until you wake it up, it's simply a bright, classy black box. All you can see is the clean, understated, decorated power button and also a touch-sensitive, five-way menu navigation wheel as well as OKAY switch, somewhat similar to (but much larger than) the navigating controls on a lot of today's smart devices.
High PIXMA MG6120 print quality is naturally essential. However, one more vital factor to consider when getting an inkjet printer is the price of its consumables, or ink cartridges, specifically if you'll use the printer a lot. Most homes and businesses print a lot more monochrome files than shade prints. Regrettably, Canon might not provide us with the black cartridge page yield approximates that we utilize to calculate the monochrome cost per web page. We had the ability to determine the price of printing pages consisting of a mix of message and also shade graphics, nevertheless. If you get the six cartridges independently, as they run out, publishing these types of files will certainly cost you concerning 14.2 cents each page.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG2920 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Specifications:
- Print Rate (as much as): 4 x 6 Borderless Picture: Approx. 20 secs, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT Approximate. 9.3 ipm.
- Variety of Nozzles: Color: 5,632/ Black: 512/ Overall: 6,144.
- Picoliter Size (shade): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: As much as 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: As much as 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, UNITED STATE # 10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Level: Level Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Picture Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Picture Paper And also Shiny II, Picture Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Picture Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Picture Rag ™; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope.
- Printer Functions: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Record Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smart device Picture Printing, Picture Index Sheet, Picture Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Image Printing, Theme Print, Wireless Printing.
- Result Tray Capability: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheets.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT( Shade) Approximate. 15 seconds.
- Reduction/ Enhancement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1/ 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Improvement, Fit-to-Page, Seamless gutter Darkness Correction Copy, Intensity, Handbook Shade Modification, Concealing Copy, Numerous Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Cutting Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Component: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 4800 dpi, Inserted:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Characteristics: Auto Paper Fix, Auto Check Setting, Gutter Shadow Improvement, Network Check, Push Check, Check to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
- Shade Deepness: 48-bit internal/24-bit exterior.
- Max. File Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Photo Attach
- Media Card Support: SD ™ Sd card, SDHC ™ MultiMediaCard ® MultiMediaCard ® Plus miniSD ™ Card, miniSDHC ™ microSD ™ Card, microSDHC ™ RS-MMC ™ USB flash memory CompactFlash ® Card Microdrive ® Memory Stick ® Memory Stick PRO ™ Memory Stick Duo ™ Memory Stick PRO Duo ™ Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card ® xD-Picture Card ® (Kind M) xD-Picture Card ® (Kind H).
- Various other Attributes: Smart Touch System, Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, D.C.G.P.T, Ethernet, Self-Opening Paper Result Tray, Scroll Wheel, Quick Start, Quick Accessibility UI.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) Ethernet Hi-Speed USB Card Slots (See Flash memory card Support) PictBridge (Cable Not Consisted of) Bluetooth ® v2.07 (Optional) IrDA.
- Software Included: Setup Software & Individual's Overview CD-ROM PIXMA MG6120 Printer Driver Easy-PhotoPrint Ex Lover Easy-PhotoPrint Pro Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows just) Full HD Movie Print MP Navigator EX Remedy Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.5 W x 14.5 D x 6.9 H.
- Weight: 20.2 pounds.
- Guarantee: 1- year restricted warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-year toll-free technical phone support.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Compatibility Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or. NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG6120 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)MG6100 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (OS X)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|MG6120 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG6120 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG6120 series User Manual (Mac)|
Above owner of Canon Setup Driver has listed you much of drivers to download, if you found a broken link, can contact us at the form we provide. Thanks
How to Setup and Install Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver:
Follow this steps to get the installation instructions to setup a driver
- Open up driver download documents that you've completed downloading.
- Then, extract the files that have remained in the double click.
- Comply with the complying with actions as well as the setup procedure will begin automatically.
- After the installation process is full, then you have the ability to print with your favored printer.
- Do not forget to check Canon printer USB cable connection to your computer system.
How To Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6120 Driver:
This is a guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Visit Start Menu after that chooses Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program
- Then double click on the printer driver you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall then your printer driver will certainly be immediately removed.
- Then restart your computer to finish the elimination procedure.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Setup:
- Press on the [Home] button (A) on your Canon PIXMA MG6120.
- Use the [??] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen displays for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (?) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard installation process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [??] buttons to select the access point that is the name (or SSID) of your system, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX.”
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your system listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ???? Buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, then press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6120.